Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
    No I am spelling it like Ni99a but he clearly said going down like a NIG.GER.
    Again, NIG.GER doesn't have an A sound anywhere, which he CLEARLY made in the beginning of the word.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Ironside View Post
      Again, NIG.GER doesn't have an A sound anywhere, which he CLEARLY made in the beginning of the word.
      he said going down like a Nig- geeeer. He proloungs the geer making sound like the mayor.

I understand if he said Nig-ger meaning he is a racist, but what the **** does mayor even mean. Going down like a mayor like losing a election or something

Comment

he said going down like a Nig- geeeer. He proloungs the geer making sound like the mayor.

I understand if he said Nig-ger meaning he is a racist, but what the **** does mayor even mean. Going down like a mayor like losing a election or something
        Where the hell did you see a G there? IDK why it said mayor, but it clearly doesn't say Ni99a. And again, it was American accent I dont see how you can deny that.

Comment

• I dont know exactly who said it, but is sure as hell didnt come from Peter's camp. For a FACT, what was said was ni-gger, not ma-yor. There is no ****ing "g" in mayor. Now my intentions were not to start any type of internet race riot here. The point of this thread was to point out the racist comment that was made towards one of top HW's of the world. Lastly, its a fact that the accent was European. Not African or American. Telling Peter that he's going down like the Mayor makes absolutely zero sense. Telling Peter that he's going down like a ni-gger while he's actually walking down steps does make more sense. What also doesnt make any sense what so ever, is the theory that this comment came from one of Peters entourage. Why would one of Peters guys tell him that he's going down like a ni-gger? Its common ****ing sense what was said, and who it was directed at.

Comment

Where the hell did you see a G there? IDK why it said mayor, but it clearly doesn't say Ni99a. And again, it was American accent I dont see how you can deny that.
            Don’t see how you deny it was from Vitali camp and clearly was Nig-geeer. Not Mayor

Comment

• Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
              I dont know exactly who said it, but is sure as hell didnt come from Peter's camp. For a FACT, what was said was ni-gger, not ma-yor. There is no ****ing "g" in mayor. Now my intentions were not to start any type of internet race riot here. The point of this thread was to point out the racist comment that was made towards one of top HW's of the world. Lastly, its a fact that the accent was European. Not African or American. Telling Peter that he's going down like the Mayor makes absolutely zero sense. Telling Peter that he's going down like a ni-gger while he's actually walking down steps does make more sense. What also doesnt make any sense what so ever, is the theory that this comment came from one of Peters entourage. Why would one of Peters guys tell him that he's going down like a ni-gger? Its common ****ing sense what was said, and who it was directed at.
              Common ****ing sense prevails

Comment

Don’t see how you deny it was from Vitali camp and clearly was Nig-geeer. Not Mayor
                I don't know which camp it was from, but it didn't have an eastern euro accent, and the voice was NOTHING like vitali, so it couldn't have been vitali saying it. We are just going to go back and forth in this. I'll see what the votes say in the other thread.

Comment

Its called an "accent". Have u ever heard a spanish person say "New Jersey" ? They pronounce it "new yersey" Now i ask you, is there a Y in New Jersey? No there isnt, but given the accent, that's how it sounds when said.

Comment

• hmmm....not sure....don't wanna jump to conclusion's

Comment

• who gives a **** if he said it, it's totally overrated and been blown out of proportion over the years.

******!

Comment

Working...
                      X