Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the **** can my mom get healthcare?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean Hannity
    Rush Limbaugh
    Ann Coulter (Anne Coulter would claim you have joyless sex)
    Michael Medved
    Michael Savage (he would burn your house down)
    Laura Ingrahm
    I doubt Hannity, Coulter, or Limbaugh would. As long as we did not steal the health care by going there illegally. Savage on the other hand is just...so out there you can only laugh at his show.

PBDS...how do you know about this bank stuff being legit? My mom is a bartender with no health benefits. I'm sure she could be a teller.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight View Post
      I doubt Hannity, Coulter, or Limbaugh would. As long as we did not steal the health care by going there illegally. Savage on the other hand is just...so out there you can only laugh at his show.

PBDS...how do you know about this bank stuff being legit? My mom is a bartender with no health benefits. I'm sure she could be a teller.
      He works for a big bank..........

Comment

**** this bull****. My mom has bulging discs in her back and can't work much and she's still (somehow) not bad off enough to get help from the govt. Does anyone know a way around this problem or some special service that we might not know about? She needs surgery big time, or her back will just degenerate until she can't even make the meager money she makes now.

The govt takes so much taxes from people and yet still they waste so much they cannot care for people.
        Wait a minute, your mom does not qualify for medicare?

Comment

What are the qualifications to be a teller? My mom is not on medicare. Too slow of a ****ng process. Took my uncle 2 years to get it and he was practically unable to walk.

Comment

There are many low price or even free health insurances in NY, dont know about Florida though, its sad to hear about your mom though, but I am sure something can be done with that kind of an injury.

Comment

Thanks, man. Yeah it's a bunch of ****! I want to know more about this bank thing from PBDS. It'd be much healthier for my mom than working in a bar. I'm worried bank won't hire her since they will know her back is bad. She can walk fine but can't lift much.

Comment

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

Comment

Your obviously in the dark about your girl Coulter.

Comment

I know I know I need to quit bringing up poltical bull**** your trying to get your mother some health care and all I care about is how liberal you sound.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
                      Your obviously in the dark about your girl Coulter.
                      If the ***** says no joy in sex, I need to call my friend Jamal and all of his 9 inches, he will show her the joy. She is a poor ***** though

Comment

Working...
                      X