Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Pumped To Survive in The Jungle For Reality Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn too much hate for this dude on here. Im rooting for Khan to win this, show the world how a fighter gonna conquer his fears and beat out the others.

Comment

If Kell Brook wants the Khan fight , he's gotta fight Khan in the Jungle!

🦍AMIR "KING KONG" KHAN

I'm rooting for Khan to win the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
        Damn too much hate for this dude on here. Im rooting for Khan to win this, show the world how a fighter gonna conquer his fears and beat out the others.
        You might like spending your Saturday nights on the couch with a block of chocolate watching the soaps and reading gossip magazines but I would rather be watching the fights. Fighters need to be in training to make these fights happen, not trying to win some reality TV bs that means absolutely nothing.

Comment

Put Tyson Fury on the show. He will shed weight and give us all gold entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by trouser python View Post
            You might like spending your Saturday nights on the couch with a block of chocolate watching the soaps and reading gossip magazines but I would rather be watching the fights. Fighters need to be in training to make these fights happen, not trying to win some reality TV bs that means absolutely nothing.
            All I watch is boxing, and I'm a fan of khan so I ll watch both. I like survival shows so I'd def tune in

Comment

As if we did not have enough GIF of him......

Comment

Glass jaw will try anything rather than fight........complete buffoon.

Comment

Wouldnt it be funny to see him fall down and get knocked out? Lol. I thought this guy said few days ago that he was back to boxing

Comment

For some reason when I read Amir had reconciled and was ready to pursue his career, I thought he meant boxing

Comment

I'm probably the only one who enjoys watching "I'm a celebrity get me out of here". It's actually a good show and it'll be cool to see how a boxer interacts with others in the jungle. Watch it for the curiosity factor, people, you'll probably have a good laugh at Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X