Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Bermane threw the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes you wonder if he's being that bit extra to make Wilder look better, the guy didnt move his head, didnt move his feet almost like he wanted to be knocked out. That's the worst display of any challenger versus Wilder I've seen in a while, the guy really disgraced himself. And to withhold a purse when the guy is getting back up but he didnt put up a fight nor a defence.

In the first fight he acquitted himself relativity strongly I give him credit but I'm not sure what an investigation and withholding his purse would achieve their really is no chance to prove he threw the fight, IMO he did for what it's worth and that's not much. The guy saw his purse reduced then refused to fight on this specific date unless offered more which was still short of what he'd gross stepping aside, makes you wonder how much more he made in brown aperture bags containing green.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Makes you wonder if he's being that bit extra to make Wilder look better, the guy didnt move his head, didnt move his feet almost like he wanted to be knocked out. That's the worst display of any challenger versus Wilder I've seen in a while, the guy really disgraced himself. And to withhold a purse when the guy is getting back up but he didnt put up a fight nor a defence.

In the first fight he acquitted himself relativity strongly I give him credit but I'm not sure what an investigation and withholding his purse would achieve their really is no chance to prove he threw the fight, IMO he did for what it's worth and that's not much. The guy saw his purse reduced then refused to fight on this specific date unless offered more which was still short of what he'd gross stepping aside, makes you wonder how much more he made in brown aperture bags containing green.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        You know the victory really means jack shyt when it's being questioned the opponent threw the fight. I'm sure it meant a lot to you though against an opponent not even ranked in the top twenty...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...blue_skies.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          You know the victory really means jack shyt when it's being questioned the opponent threw the fight. I'm sure it meant a lot to you though against an opponent not even ranked in the top twenty...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...blue_skies.jpg

Comment

No but he didn't dive into training the fat little oik

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
              No but he didn't dive into training the fat little oik

Comment

Not sure what that means bro, but thanks all the same. It just irritates me that boxers like bermane get a golden opportunity after two years of eating like a hog troffing in his abode. Drinking milkshake the fukin slob.

Gets a title shot on a platter courtesy of that sheisty Don Bellend king. Then fights like a beta male who's just been asked for two years worth of child support back payment. If I was his promotor I'd throw him in a big bag 180 litres minimum and throw that fat useless bastard in a skip or landfill.

the ungrateful, unskilled, fast food eating, duct tape braid edition, pumba with boxing gloves, kings Little hoe, tight short around the bulky waist, 58 pounds overweight the mess, rehydrated, dehydrated, more useless then a eunich reacharound

Comment

no way possible. would you throw the fight if you were bermane??

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                    Not sure what that means bro, but thanks all the same. It just irritates me that boxers like bermane get a golden opportunity after two years of eating like a hog troffing in his abode. Drinking milkshake the fukin slob.

Gets a title shot on a platter courtesy of that sheisty Don Bellend king. Then fights like a beta male who's just been asked for two years worth of child support back payment. If I was his promotor I'd throw him in a big bag 180 litres minimum and throw that fat useless bastard in a skip or landfill.

the ungrateful, unskilled, fast food eating, duct tape braid edition, pumba with boxing gloves, kings Little hoe, tight short around the bulky waist, 58 pounds overweight the mess, rehydrated, dehydrated, more useless then a eunich reacharound

Comment

@£_#)&%/:/

Comment

Working...
                      X