No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #14 - Gervonta Davis vs Liam Walsh, May 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Got Davis by points. I'd predict a KO but I don't trust Davis stamina just yet.
    Valid concern. However, Walsh doesn't seem to have a very good defense, so I think Davis will have many opportunities to hurt him and close the show. Plus he doesn't seem confident at all. Speed kills, which is his biggest advantage, should ensure a Gervonta KO of Walsh inside 8.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      SUBZER0ED, 2X. They are both southpaws & fighting on Walsh's turf. If Liam can avoid Gervonta's power, he might edge out a decision & hand the kid his first defeat.
      Damn. The pick alone was bold enough but then you used a multiplier too.

Comment

BoxingFan85, 1X

Comment

tank davis by close decision 2x only cuz its in the uk so walsh will get some breaks lol

Comment

Who cares. I don't see anything that special.

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
              Valid concern. However, Walsh doesn't seem to have a very good defense, so I think Davis will have many opportunities to hurt him and close the show. Plus he doesn't seem confident at all. Speed kills, which is his biggest advantage, should ensure a Gervonta KO of Walsh inside 8.
              Yeah, I would take a late KO. Walsh is a pretty basic fighter, can't believe he got a world title shot. I'm hoping Davis moves on from this and fights better opponents.

Comment

Davis is gonna **** this ****er up

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Damn. The pick alone was bold enough but then you used a multiplier too.
                  That's how I roll, homie!

Comment

I havn't see either of these guys box before so its a toss up to me. A quick look at boxrec has Walsh with the better record yet Davis is still the favorite even with the fight in the UK.
                    BrometheusBob I like how you added the option for a draw, I was actually thinking about that the other day

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
                      Walsh also has a chin and is at home which all adds to heart and the will to get to the cards for a warren special.

Comment

Working...
                      X