No announcement yet.

smh is Rafeal Corderio Bisex? did you see him grab the guys balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smh is Rafeal Corderio Bisex? did you see him grab the guys balls

I was watching this confrontation by Werdum and Coach Edumnd and one of Travis Browne coach steps in the white guy, and Rafeal goes after Edmund but he slick, he cops a feel and grabs the white coaches dick and balls.

I couldn't tell if he made "bisex" contact. Seemed like it mighta been a belly rub or mis-aimed belly rub to calm down a guy/situation as some cats do.

Plus there is weird white guy habits among some white guys with touching each others dicks in a non-gay way that could be misunderstood by other nationalities of when you use white guy dick touching as a means to joke around. So could be some cultural confusion if there was legit dick touching.

Or maybe dude just likes the **** who knows, but seems like bad timing on making a dick touching pass at a guy or a very bold move.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I couldn't tell if he made "bisex" contact. Seemed like it mighta been a belly rub or mis-aimed belly rub to calm down a guy/situation as some cats do.

Plus there is weird white guy habits among some white guys with touching each others dicks in a non-gay way that could be misunderstood by other nationalities of when you use white guy dick touching as a means to joke around. So could be some cultural confusion if there was legit dick touching.

Or maybe dude just likes the **** who knows, but seems like bad timing on making a dick touching pass at a guy or a very bold move.
      So thats only a white thing man? those white guys or any guys grabbing balls is gay no matter how you slick it.

Dwight Howard

I guess you never knew about copping a feel slickness, a lot of brothas do that chit man trying to be slick with it they call it down low

Raf seized his moment man pretending to go for a bell rub but play it off as accidental

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        So thats only a white thing man?
        I would love to know how you & others read & understand things in extremes that weren't typed in extremes all the time.

If I say the black guys were playing basketball it doesn't mean all black guys can play basketball or if I talk about the Mexican cat who'll fix your car problem for $5 & a case of beer it doesn't mean every Mexican guy does that.

Comment

Working...
        X