• Show
Clear All

• Felix Verdejo vs Jose Benavidez

at 140 once Verdejo moves up....

That's tough tbh...

Comment

Verdejo by ko!

Comment

Benavidez spending way too much time laying on the ropes lately...he's not even really getting pushed over there, it's like he's opting for it himself...(lazy? sparring mentality?)

I mean, he can handle himself fighting from that position, but I think he will end up giving too much time to a good and/or dynamic fighter to get off with huge shots. Verdejo is dynamic enough to get a TKO

Benavidez lacking urgency in his fights

Comment

Verdejo. I don't even know why I'm answering the answer to this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Verdejo. I don't even know why I'm answering the answer to this idiot.

Comment

The PR kneels before the Mexican as usual. Nothing changes.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                The PR kneels before the Mexican as usual. Nothing changes.
                there should be a feature in the vbPlaza Menu where you could use your e-points and purchase new jokes for sad ass posters still stuck on knock knock jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
                  at 140 once Verdejo moves up....
                  GEEZ another thread by this young man. When does the school year start again? I mean it's left and right with thread about Puerto Rico and its fighters. What a boring summer. What are you going to say when you get back to school and teachers ask how your summer went? Are you going to tell them the truth and say you spent it behind a conputer trollering NSB with Puerto Rico threads? Lol, damn kid get out and do something with yourself.
                  Last edited by boxinghead530; 07-30-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    there should be a feature in the vbPlaza Menu where you could use your e-points and purchase new jokes for sad ass posters still stuck on knock knock jokes
                    i love reading her posts, her disdain for a rican is awesome to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X