Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez landed much better shots than Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought It was a draw. It definitely wasnt a robbery. There were like 8 close rounds that could have gone either way.

Either way, that rematch will happen later on.

Benevidez was still rushed to this fight. He never did 12 rounds, and I heard he was 173 a month out from the fight.

Comment

Herrera clearly lost that fight, and I like herrera too he from phoenix like I am but it is what it is.

Comment

I saw Herrera fighting his fight more often.

Comment

I actually predicted a robbery, and I don't think it was one. Close enough to go either way, depending on what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            If he punched that much harder and his shots were that much more effective then why did he spend long periods of the fight on the ropes?

Herrera won 8-4
            Because he was seeing what hererra had... which wasnt much... those pitty patty shots were negated by hard uppercuts that were snapping herreras head back each shot!!! Benavidez won 7-5 on my card in a close fight....going by your logic doe, de la hoya should of beat mayweather...compubox hardly lies and in this case jr got the nod, rightfully so!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              Herrera clearly lost that fight, and I like herrera too he from phoenix like I am but it is what it is.
              Hererra aint from phoenix.... he aint even from riverside... hes from lake elsinore, and he lost this fight 7-5... thats just the way it is!

Comment

Working...
              X