Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70kgs Champion that beats heavies (Armwrestling)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70kgs Champion that beats heavies (Armwrestling)

Final bout was 70kgs(ukraine) vs 110kgs(dagestan) - 150 vs 242 lbs

sorry that I cant embed videos, not enough posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=na4rBpGMYdo
    Last edited by Kyshenko Team; 03-27-2013, 05:58 PM.

i didn't watch the whole thing, but the guy is clearly left handed. huge advantage, if you're arm wrestling. that guy's left forearm was massive.

NE was, and probably still is, an animal at arm wrestling. when i was in the third grade i beat an 18 year old in front of his father. can you imagine the shame?

when i was in my early teens i would have smoked probably 90% of you when you were grown men. something to think about

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i didn't watch the whole thing, but the guy is clearly left handed. huge advantage, if you're arm wrestling. that guy's left forearm was massive.

NE was, and probably still is, an animal at arm wrestling. when i was in the third grade i beat an 18 year old in front of his father. can you imagine the shame?

when i was in my early teens i would have smoked probably 90% of you when you were grown men. something to think about
      Yes, all of them left handed. whats the advantage though? you should of watch the end, man from Dagestand was pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyshenko Team View Post
        Yes, all of them left handed. whats the advantage though? you should of watch the end, man from Dagestand was pretty sad.
        i wasn't paying attention to his opponents, but lots of the arm wrestlers will go with either hand. are you sure that they're all left handed, and not simply wrestling with an off hand?

1 in 9 people are left handed, which is why i mentioned it as an advantage

Comment

Wow, that's crazy. That's pretty good. Like NE said, his forearm looks like Popeye's.

Comment

I don't know rules of arm wrestling as a pro but the kid was using his whole body weight to win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Never seen a guy so out of proportion in all my life. Maybe its mainly down to him being left handed & hes got a pump but his left arm looked ridiculously bigger than the right.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Never seen a guy so out of proportion in all my life. Maybe its mainly down to him being left handed & hes got a pump but his left arm looked ridiculously bigger than the right.

his left forearm is absolutely incredible. russians are strong. i played hockey with some strong russians.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i wasn't paying attention to his opponents, but lots of the arm wrestlers will go with either hand. are you sure that they're all left handed, and not simply wrestling with an off hand?

1 in 9 people are left handed, which is why i mentioned it as an advantage
                  I'm not all that into armwrestling too, but if you think about it. You think Judges will go against all these (right handed) and make them use their weaker hand, just because of that kid? Also last 2 men are in the sport for long time with big experience.

And his hand compared to the right one does look bigger, when he is relaxed. kinda ugly to me

Comment

Originally posted by New England

Take the test, no cut-off, and we'll see how good you really are.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X