Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Source: Peterson Tests Positive For Synthetic Testosterone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what an idiot... sure, let's do this olympic style drug testing... now where is my synthetic testosterone??

Comment

• Make Peterson fight, give Khan half his purse and if he wins it's a dq loss.

Then ban him.

Comment

• Ahhh **** so I went to bed hoping the fight was on this is terrible! So they now say it's something he took before the first fight? Wtf I thought he looked possessed. Some serious **** went down in Washington against khan the ref the mystery man the judges now this damn!! If ever a fight should be a NC it's this fight.

Asif vali says the fight is still on I hope it is and the test was conducted a while ago has he tested positive since? Maybe he was in the cycling off process but got caught maybe it's all innocent I guess we will either find out soon or never know.

But this is the part that gets me why ask for VADA if your dirty? Who's lamont's S&C coach? Why did this not come out before? A lot of questions need answering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Make Peterson fight, give Khan half his purse and if he wins it's a dq loss.

Then ban him.

Comment

• So passed off right now!! But I'm gonna wait till we get all the answers before I reach a conclusion. So badly wanted this fight to go ahead

Comment

• Carson Jones contacted by GBP to step in for May 19th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Carson Jones contacted by GBP to step in for May 19th?
                Been looking around on Twitter, general census seems to be Carson Jones is fighting Kell Brook in July...

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  so Lamont got popped!!!...good!!...mofos need to stay off that ish...if dudes aint built for this then they need to stop fronting and just go back to being regular 9 to 5 dudes...I don't care what comes out next, this is ENOUGH!!...Khan vs Prescott II if Lamont can't get his program right..smh, clown ass mofo!!!
                  Looks at Shane Mosley pics in avi and signature. Then shakes head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    Looks at Shane Mosley pics in avi and signature. Then shakes head.
                    Opinion on Peterson?

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                      I don't want to come to any conclusions YET.

I want to see everything unfold before I fully turn my back on LaMont...

100%

once this is confirmed my back is getting turned on the kid

i'll look for him to get beat up at least once

it's not like these guys are swimming or running races. boxing can be lethal. if you're enhancing your performance in boxing it's to beat the hell out of somebody with an unfair advantage

if this is the truth my back is 110% turned.

Comment

Working...
                      X