Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What piercings do you find attractive on a woman? Of ones that you can see every day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What piercings do you find attractive on a woman? Of ones that you can see every day?

...so face, ears, that kind of thing.

I use to think tongue rings were really sexy on women, then we went out to eat Saturday night after the club and both of my girls with tongue rings were picking at their piercings, one even had to pull hers out mid-chew. It was gross. No longer a fan.

I do however, love seeing girls with belly button rings

Comment

ex had a piercing on her left eyebrow.

I thought it was sexy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ex had a piercing on her left eyebrow.

I thought it was sexy
        I like those. Saw one infected once tho, and like them a little less. Still better than the nose tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          I use to think tongue rings were really sexy on women, then we went out to eat Saturday night after the club and both of my girls with tongue rings were picking at their piercings, one even had to pull hers out mid-chew. It was gross. No longer a fan.
          That is extremely gross.

Comment

belly button rings - that's all. . . unless it's a chick with a bloated gut.

Comment

I like nose (single, small stud), lip, belly-button, and nips. Can't stand the Marilyn Monroe.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                I like nose (single, small stud), lip, belly-button, and nips. Can't stand the Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  I like nose (single, small stud), lip, belly-button, and nips. Can't stand the Marilyn Monroe.
                  Agreed with the bold......goddamn it....some lasses really ruin their face with that corny stupid shi.t(that looks bad)

i dig the side of eyebrow, side of lip.

can get behind a small stud in the side of the nose, and the belly button if they have a good abdomen....

Comment

Earrings and a small nose stud

Also belly button is ok if she has a nice stomach but it cant be one of those long ones that hangs below your clothes

Comment

Working...
                    X