No announcement yet.

You can't compare Michael Jordan to Kobe. At all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan is GOAT.

It's not often that a modern day player gets called the GOAT consensus wise. Just look at SRR in boxing. They will never allow someone to take his place.
    Kobe will end up number 2 on that list. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      Kobe wasn't even the team leader for his first 3 rings. Shaq was. Kobe's play during his last Finals game was nonexistent. His team had to help him.

The difference between Jordan and today's players was that despite playing at such a high level during the regular season, Jordan was just at another level during the playoffs.
      wrong.

shaq was the leader when they didn't win anything up to the 1st title.

2nd title they were about equal.

3rd title kobe was.

23 points and 15 rebounds is not "nonexistent" , idiot.

he shot like crap but he wasn't nonexistent.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Jordan is GOAT.

It's not often that a modern day player gets called the GOAT consensus wise. Just look at SRR in boxing. They will never allow someone to take his place.
        Kobe will end up number 2 on that list. Nothing wrong with that.
        there's no consensus.

most of you queers never even saw jordan play.

unless you count when he played for the wizards.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          Kobe wasn't even the team leader for his first 3 rings. Shaq was. Kobe's play during his last Finals game was nonexistent. His team had to help him.

The difference between Jordan and today's players was that despite playing at such a high level during the regular season, Jordan was just at another level during the playoffs.
          Shaq didn't win it by himself either.

If it wasn't for Kobe the Lakers would have never made it to that last finals game against Boston. The stats don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

If it wasn't for Kobe the Lakers would have never made it to that last finals game against Boston. The stats don't lie.
            shaq had all star guards nick van exel and eddie jones.

the 96-99 lakers were actually deeper and more loaded than the 00-02 lakers.

the difference?

he had to wait for kobe to get better.

once kobe got better then they started winning.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

kobe was #1 in scoring in the finals.

kobe was #2 in rebounding in the finals. (only behind gasol)

kobe was #2 in assists in the finals. (only behind rondo)

kobe was #2 in steals in the finals. (only behind rondo)

that's counting both teams.

yet people think kobe didn't do anything in the finals.

Comment

Jordan is Better than Kobe is what i usually think

The fact that this is STILL an on goin discussion after all these years tells me otherwise..

If Kobe surpasses mj's Career pt Totals that is something that is gonna destroy mj worshippers like myself..

whether u like it or not Bryant has enough Titles like has been said before he needed a 4th, now has 5, i already feel he is the more complete player then jordan anyways, if he surpasses the great michael jordans career points that is something that is gonna HEAVILY Favour in Bryants Arguement..

he'll never touch jordans Aura, but he doesnt need too either..

Comment

noone will ever pass mj those who think kobe > mj are just clueless

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                    Jordan is Better than Kobe is what i usually think

The fact that this is STILL an on goin discussion after all these years tells me otherwise..

If Kobe surpasses mj's Career pt Totals that is something that is gonna destroy mj worshippers like myself..

whether u like it or not Bryant has enough Titles like has been said before he needed a 4th, now has 5, i already feel he is the more complete player then jordan anyways, if he surpasses the great michael jordans career points that is something that is gonna HEAVILY Favour in Bryants Arguement..

he'll never touch jordans Aura, but he doesnt need too either..
                    kobe will never approach jordan's averages.

he just can't. those 1st couple years when he didn't play many minutes hurt him. as well as playing with shaq hurt his individual numbers.

but he will probably pass all of jordan's career numbers.

and that's not bad at all. not bad at all.

Comment

...and when he wins one without Phil.....its over

Comment

Working...
                      X