Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Does Pacquiao encompass the skill variety to be P4P#1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Does Pacquiao encompass the skill variety to be P4P#1?

Also did anyone notice Manny Pacquiaos frustration in the post fight interview vs Marquez?

No thats what i said the Number 1 Pound for Pound shouldnt be a fraud with poor boxing skills , Pacquiao + he is a cherry picker .
    Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-16-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
      No thats what i said the Number 1 Pound for Pound shouldnt be a fraud with poor boxing skills , Pacquiao + he is a cherry picker .
      this guy cant avoid a right hand

Comment

No offense, and not to flame but lack of skill set alone shouldn’t be a deterrent to what dictates what should be the metric/set criteria for P4P number 1 status.

Here’s an example, Felix Trinidad wasn’t as talented skill wise as Bernard Hopkins does that mean before he faced Hopkins he wasn’t worthy of his P4P # 1 status before his defeat to Bernard?

Comment

lol, whoever made that video is a ****in idiot

you'd swear marquez is some sort of bum who should be steamrolled

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Also did anyone notice Manny Pacquiaos frustration in the post fight interview vs Marquez?

Comment

um, Floyd's already #1 P4P brah. Pac is #2. Shouldn't you guys be celebrating in the streets or something?

Comment

The only two big flaws manny has is that he has problems cutting the ring off and his reflexes don't match his insane speed. Other than that hes a short Ivan Drago.

Comment

Whoever made that video is EXTREMELY well versed in boxing technique and strategy. Any TRUE BOXING FAN knows that Pacquiao is wild, unskilled, and has a very limited tool set.

All he does is go straight forward and if he's in trouble he goes straight back. And he'll probably be flailing his arms around like he's punching or something.

Yeah and someone's gonna say, "if Pacquiao's so bad at boxing then how come he's been winning so much."

DUDE OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT HIS RECORD. POST RICKY HATTON.
                  He's been cherry picking for soooo long.

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
                  Dude wake up, a ******* made this to make him sleep better at night. Go and hit the books, actually learn something about boxing technique why don't you.

Comment

To me, the best p4p fighter is based solely on accomplishments. I dont think Roy Jones was the most skilled fighter in the world in his prime, but he was still the best.

Now, you can make a fair argument for either Mayweather or Pacquiao with my above criteria. Mayweather has the dominance and consistancy over time, whilst imo Pacquiao has the better wins, ie his best win(first Barrera fight) is better than any singular win Mayweather has, and his win over Cotto is better than any win Mayweather has at 147lbs.

I actually am not sure who I would put as p4p #1 right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X