No announcement yet.

The Raiders owned again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    it's gonna be tough for the silver and black.

bears d is tough. they're gonna stack up the line and stuff dmac and force campbell to beat them passing.

baby steps. raiders got to .500 last year. this year goal is playoffs. wildcard at least.

chargers is gonna be tough but we should sweep queefs and donkeys. that's 4 wins. raiders just need 6 more.
    I do like the way HUE has them playing! They seem to play every down to the whistle. That is something that has been lacking over the years. Just play hard and smart, and they can compete.

Comment

Afraaaaid! Punked in the preseason!

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        The Raiders season begins in week 3. Every Raider fan knows that (Jets and Pat back to back...I think) I will have to check on that.

The Raiders have weapons, that much is clear. Campbell also has got the offense...Last year the reason he shelled up so much cause he was not given a proper chance (thanks to Cable). He finished very strong last season.

I do agree though, we will see what happens against a good team.

EDIT: It is the Jets and Pats back to back.
        Come to think of it, we play pretty much the entire east in the next three weeks...

Buffalo, Jets, and Pats...

Comment

Buffalo looked superb against KC, I only saw bits of the game but their defense swarms to the ball and Fitzpatrick was on point.

Comment

Come to think of it, we play pretty much the entire east in the next three weeks...

Jets, Pats, Texans right after the other....all playoff contenders. If the Raiders wins 2 out of 3 or keep the game close if they lose, I'll be very impress.
            Last edited by SuperTrooper; 09-13-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

KC ain't nothin'!

Comment

My prediction is that the Raiders and Broncos won't have a winning season this year, and that The Chargers will win the division. I wasn't really impressed by either team, I felt it was two avrg at best teams going at it.

Comment

If Raiders beat either The Jets or The Patriots then they're for real. Otherwise they're the same team they've always been.

Comment

silly donkey fans

Comment

Buffalo has this next week!!

Comment

Working...
                      X