Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Game Franchises Need A Remake/Reboot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Game Franchises Need A Remake/Reboot?

Not an HD remake or some shiet, but a legit, total remake or reboot.

Personally? I need Obsidian to make another Neverwinter Nights game.

After NWN 2, the series just ****ed out. They released an MMO called Neverwinter, but that flopped like a mofo. They re invigorated the CRPG genre with Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny, so once they're done with Pillars 2, or even Pillars 3, I'd be down for a retelling or continuation of the series.

I actually thought about writing a story/book for the 3rd game, but that's a thread for another rime.

What about y'all?

Any franchises that y'all feel need some love?
    Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 08-28-2017, 10:11 AM.

Fight Night

The "total punch control" engine was starting to actually get really good, and that was years ago; with the continued improvements, things are likely nearly spot on at this point. To that, you can also add the VR elements that should be getting more prevalent in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      The "total punch control" engine was starting to actually get really good, and that was years ago; with the continued improvements, things are likely nearly spot on at this point. To that, you can also add the VR elements that should be getting more prevalent in the near future.
      ^THHHIIIIIIISSSSS!!!

We need a new ****ing Fight Night!

Comment

Dino Crisis
        GTA 3 and Vice City
        Resident Evil 3
        Syphon Filter trilogy

Comment

MG1 and MGS2 needs a remake maybe even MGS1 before the series and Kojima went full ******

MGS2 ruined that series and every game after that was a desperate course correction

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Dino Crisis
            GTA 3 and Vice City
            Resident Evil 3
            Syphon Filter trilogy
            Shiet, agree with this one.

GTA 3 had some of the funniest visuals I've ever seen in my life.

That said, my keen detective instincts are telling me that you're into the horror genre.

Would that be correct?

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
              Shiet, agree with this one.

GTA 3 had some of the funniest visuals I've ever seen in my life.

That said, my keen detective instincts are telling me that you're into the horror genre.

Would that be correct?
              GTA 3 and Vice City were the most enjoyable of the GTA series for me.

While the Resident Evil series is my favorite of all time, horror genre is not my fave per se. It's just Resident Evil. I tried Outlast, SOMA, Silent Hill (PS1), and even the new gameplay of Resident Evil 7 that is very similar to these psychological horror/first person view games that are popular today, I didn't like either of these games. I did enjoy The Evil Within and the Metro series.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                GTA 3 and Vice City were the most enjoyable of the GTA series for me.

While the Resident Evil series is my favorite of all time, horror genre is not my fave per se. It's just Resident Evil. I tried Outlast, SOMA, Silent Hill (PS1), and even the new gameplay of Resident Evil 7 that is very similar to these psychological horror/first person view games that are popular today, I didn't like either of these games. I did enjoy The Evil Within and the Metro series.
                So what about more fast paced horror FPS games, like Doom? Or 3rd person shiet like Deadspace?

EDIT: with regard to GTA, you're showing your age, homie.

Comment

This game was so much fun back in the day. I'd love a new one to be made I reckon it'd still hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                    So what about more fast paced horror FPS games, like Doom? Or 3rd person shiet like Deadspace?

EDIT: with regard to GTA, you're showing your age, homie.
                    Yeah I liked Dead Space. No, I wasn't a big fan of Doom.

Lol what you mean? I'm old?

Comment

Working...
                    X