No announcement yet.

Exposed! Floyd Mayweather Freudian Slip Reveals Game Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Floyd fans. Chill. I'm merely reporting Floyd's message for you guys. Floyd wants to go down on Conor

Floyd definitely said "I gotta go down" before saying "I gotta to go to him". If you combine both of these phrases, you get "I gotta go down to (on) him". Floyd started off by licking his lips and looking down while his shoulders are very relaxed in a subservient fashion as he was pondering how he wanted to respond to the question he was asked. Once Floyd was able to visualize his thoughts, he starts to smile and lift up his head while responding in a soft, playful come-hither tone. When combined, Floyd's words, tone of voice, facial expression and overall body language suggest that he meant to say "I gotta go down on him (ie. Conor)" while was visually imagining going down on Conor, not bringing the fight to him.
    Either you're trolling or you're just a stupid mother****er."peeleft:

Comment

Some people resort to the craziest idea's and theories to muster up a bit of hope. Fascinating how the ego will cling to anything but face the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Either you're trolling or you're just a stupid mother****er."peeleft:
        In the words of Brandon Rios: I got mind fuvked hahaha!!

Comment

Comment

Lol that was the dumbest **** I've watched in a while...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Can yiu explain why a thread with 800 plus views so far is a fail?

Pls explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Obsessed, stupid ****...go to therapy...btw, didn't see your post because you're on ignore, and I STILL know it's some stupid, psycho ****
                  I agree that the thread starter is lame, but you're equally as lame for replying to someone that you have blocked just to announce that you have him blocked so that others can follow. Weak nigga."peeleft:

Comment

Spoon's jealous, probably misses his butt buddy rath.

Comment

You really need to take a step back from boxing to clear your head

Comment

Working...
                      X