Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Boxing Game Is Serious Business!

You can go from

To This

*this is for no ill intentions just a reminder of how serious this fight game truly is. Some die, some suffer serious health problems down the road.

The Story

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 08-16-2017, 03:11 PM.

but but but..they cowards doe!!!!

Comment

Not gonna lie i wouldnt feel sad if it happened to macgregor. He has had plenty of time to come to reality and act like a decent person

Prichard knew the risks and is a true warrior though i hope he gets better

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
        Not gonna lie i wouldnt feel sad if it happened to macgregor. He has had plenty of time to come to reality and act like a decent person
        Do you know him personally? Would you give his family money to help them out?

That's a disgusting thing to say about any fighter.

Comment

Come on man, none of us truly want to see this happen to any fighter.

Comment

Damn man, harsh reality.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Do you know him personally? Would you give his family money to help them out?

That's a disgusting thing to say about any fighter.
              Of course it's terrible but maybe if hes signing up for it, talking all that **** and not taking this sport seriously then i shouldn't be sad. Hes unintelligent white trash. I dont shed a tear when a tornado shreads threw middle america and i wont for macgregor either

Comment

And why Wlad was smart to turn down 20 million for a rematch with AJ.

You Cannot Buy Back Health, So Never Lose It!
                - Billy Cox

Comment

I'm not gonna do the "omg tastless plz ban" routine.

Just gonna point out that you must be dumber than a brick if Conor's hilarious rehearsed promo antics have actually gotten to you so badly that you wish brain damage/paralysis upon him.

You're one of those guys who cries at wrestlemenia and thinks Trump is the 4th Reich. Take this man's television away
                  Last edited by ////; 08-16-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

F.ucking sad man

Unfortunately these are the risks with this profession

I don't get how you could watch that and even if your not a fan of certain fighters show all of them a certain degree of respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X