Clear All

froch by robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      froch by robbery
      dont think so. froch by pummeling glen all night with jab n uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
        SD? Are you saying Glen Johnson will be similar to prime Direll, who was arguably the fastest man alive, P4P?

Im not buying it. Froch has been the older man in all of his last 5 fights against faster guys and he has done pretty well. If you feed him a geezer like Johnson hes going to tear him to bits. This fight has TKO/RTD stoppage written all over it.
        He is nothing like Dirrell. Nothing at all. But he is an extremely skilled fighter with a very good right hand whose specialty is cutting off the ring. Froch isn't going to be able to shuffle away from Johnson the way he was able to keep Abraham away. His jab is good, but Johnson eats jabs like candy. I promise you, this fight is going to be close and a lot of it is going to be inside, where Johnson has the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          I'm not saying he has no skill but everyone here seems to be making him out to be Johnny Tapia or something. He's not. At all. Slow hands, slow feet, decent skills, real good uppercut. Glen Johnson is going to bury his head in Froch's chest and beat him inside.
          I don't see Johnson getting inside all that often,Froch will use movement and his long jab to keep Johnson at bay..I'm not saying Johnson will never get inside but it won't be where he lives..Froch is better then that..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            I don't see Johnson getting inside all that often,Froch will use movement and his long jab to keep Johnson at bay..I'm not saying Johnson will never get inside but it won't be where he lives..Froch is better then that..
            I'm going to need a better example of Froch's footwork than shuffling Arthur Abraham to say that he can keep Johnson outside. Johnson is a MASTER at cutting off the ring and he's extremely determined. He'll eat some jabs, probably a few uppercuts, but he'll be there, don't you worry about that.

Comment

Good response to the poll.

Most people think Froch by decision.

Comment

Froch decision should be an exciting fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  I'm going to need a better example of Froch's footwork than shuffling Arthur Abraham to say that he can keep Johnson outside. Johnson is a MASTER at cutting off the ring and he's extremely determined. He'll eat some jabs, probably a few uppercuts, but he'll be there, don't you worry about that.
                  I would say check out Froch vs Pascal,Pascal was coming forward in that fight an he has much faster feet and hands the Johnson..Froch was able to do some really good work in that fight and clearly won it..

Thing to remember is Froch can fight off the back foot or coming Forward,he is far more skilled then Johnson imo..He also has the will and the determination to match Johnson,I just really can't seee Johnson winning this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    I would say check out Froch vs Pascal,Pascal was coming forward in that fight an he has much faster feet and hands the Johnson..Froch was able to do some really good work in that fight and clearly won it..

Thing to remember is Froch can fight off the back foot or coming Forward,he is far more skilled then Johnson imo..He also has the will and the determination to match Johnson,I just really can't seee Johnson winning this fight..
                    I can see that we are just not going to agree. I have my opinion, you have yours. We'll see come fight night...care to bet on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Johnson will get in on the inside and beat Froch to the punch. Froch will get wobbled several times in this fight.........Johnson will lose to a horrible, horrible set of judging scores in another highway robbery.

**You heard it here frst***
                      I don't think Froch gets wobbles several times, but apart from that, this is the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X