Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. O'Sullivan on The Canelo-Golovkin Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
    People are sleeping hard on Lemieux. He got dominated by Saunders yes, but Spike is tailor made for him. He is gonna beat O'Sullivan down until he puts him to sleep much in the same way he did with Stevens.
    Very possible. Style make fights, and Lemieux's last performance is gonna make people sleep on him.

Also, to that one poster that said "Battle of the bums." What makes Spike O'Sullivan a bum? I guess if you're not elite than you're a bum. This will be a good scrap.

Comment

Styles makes fights. Lemiux has been given numerous opportunities and we all know what he is at this point. A limited but exciting brawler. Against a guy who wants to run or outbox him he is vulnerable. But you put him in with another guy who wants to brawl like O'Sullivan you getting nothing but a vicious bloody war. So hell yeah sign me up for this fight. This has explosive and fun written all over it. Neither guy has the skill or desire to run or outbox the other guy. It will be bombs away till someone drops.

Comment

Two second tier sluggers going for it. It's got KO all over it. Lemieux blows out O'Sullivan. Other than the GGG loss and BJS Lemieux is not bad. He is what he is and we pay to see that stuff! Good call!
        Last edited by yoshik; 02-24-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Battle of the bums
          Mental midget...there's never been a bum in boxing. I know your balls are way to small and you watch too many Rocky movies to get that. Shag your low quality comments off of this site. Take them to Boxing24

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            Mental midget...there's never been a bum in boxing. I know your balls are way to small and you watch too many Rocky movies to get that. Shag your low quality comments off of this site. Take them to Boxing24
            It's a good match up of bums though

Comment

Sullivan is a good fighter, but he is top20 at best while Lemieux is somwhere between 5-10. Lemieux hits harder and is quicker with his hands. And Sullivan has no tools like Saunders to make Lemieux miss. Also Lemieux can take a good shot, i would be surprised if Sullivan would stop, or would even come close to stopping Lemieux. I just dont think so. I take Lemieux in 8-10 rounds in an entertaining fight. Like another guy mentioned, Lemieux vs Eubank would be very great fight ! Not sure how that would play out.

Comment

Originally posted by IlikeBikeTython View Post
                lemieux can’t hang with slick fighters but if you think O’sullivan Is slick you should watch more of his fights. He is made to order for Lemieux. I see a good smashup tearup brawl with Lemieux stopping him. I see it lasting about as long as the Eubank Jr vs O’Sullivan fight. I’d like to see Eubank Jr vs Lemieux
                Yes I have to watch some of O’Sullivans fights. He did look good last time around but as you say, he might not hold up to Lemieux’s power.

Comment

If O’Sullivan can establish a consistant jab and move game plan, and not fall into the “just go for it” brawler mentality, I think he can give Lemeiux plenty of problems. We saw how Lemieux reacted with both GGG and BJS when they kept the jab in his face and it wasnt a pleasent night either time for the Canadian. The longer this fight goes, the better chance O’Sullivan has of pulling out a win as I see it. Decent match up.

Comment

Lemieux need surgery to his shoulder fight might be canceled

Comment

Still in the talks... ... O’Sullivan fight is planned on the Canelo - GGG card as per ESPN... Opponent unknown ...

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-24057976

Last edited by Superbee; 07-11-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X