Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone went through "The Belt" during child hood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went thru the belt and more!! now that i think of it, i rarely got beat with a belt. my pops would use his fist instead (head shots!!) or he'll use an actual stick. i got beat one time with the handle of a tennis racket.

Comment

when we used to get beat as a kid with a belt. we caught on to it fast and would double up on our clothes for more protection. this causes my pops to be more creative and start using his fist instead. and he would always aim for the head too. other times, if there is a stick around, he'll use that, like a broom handle, etc.

Comment

Kids who didn't get a whippin' usually grow up soft and end up as liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          My dad gave me the belt.

Mom was more creative and used wirehangers and the wooden edge of a tennis racket.

My parents are cool as hell and very chill people. When I hangout with them now, I'm shocked to think that these people actually physically disciplined me.

I'm 35 now, but my parents would still whip me if they read half of the crap that I talk about on this site.

Pretty much this ^^^^

My mom could turn any object into a weapon of hurt.. never ever thought a comb would hurt that bad until my mom used it against me..

My dad has hardly hit any of his kids, We were **** scared of him as he preached discipline and demanded it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Yep, got my behind whooped as a kid. When I became a teenager and got too big my Pops would punch me in the chest. Built character
            Kovalev's dad or stepdad should have done that too.. mothafuka can't take a body shot..

Comment

I got the belt and much more

I dont hit my kids

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Kovalev's dad or stepdad should have done that too.. mothafuka can't take a body shot..

Comment

Oh yea I did today’s kids are pansies we need a World War 2 type to weed out all the Beta males Liberalisim has produced

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    I remember when I was being stubborn as hell to the point I was throwing things that broke a glass, my mom was trying to calm me down, but then I kicked her on the feet, then finally she had enough and went upstairs and got a belt, hit me hard on the damn buttock.

Then after she just says "This is what happens when you miss behave and do this, you get punished, same goes when you are grown up, you'll get punished if you behave." And then that kept a mental note in me even till now. I went through the belt one time and never received it after.

How about you?
                    Of course I got the belt for a lot lesser than what you did. If I wouldve kicked my mom, I would only have 1 foot to stand on...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      I remember when I was being stubborn as hell to the point I was throwing things that broke a glass, my mom was trying to calm me down, but then I kicked her on the feet, then finally she had enough and went upstairs and got a belt, hit me hard on the damn buttock.

Then after she just says "This is what happens when you miss behave and do this, you get punished, same goes when you are grown up, you'll get punished if you behave." And then that kept a mental note in me even till now. I went through the belt one time and never received it after.

How about you?
                      I got hit with belts, wooden cooking spoons, backhands, forehands, shoes/slippers.
                      Got force fed a bar of soap for swearing. Got whipped by my grandpa so bad once that my mom, who hit me, actually got mad at him.

Comment

Working...
                      X