Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Dislike Amir Khan, But Floyd Mayweather Ducked Him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    your own words, this is boxingscene people come here for debates.
    Lmao wtf. Idk if you’re trolling or serious.

Comment

what are you doing here then? bringing up pac saying he ducked khan also. LOL. thread is about floyd
      You can reply all at once. You don’t have to reply multiple times to the same post just because your feelings are hurt. It’s obvious you have extremely low comprehension skills. Can you read? I wasn’t the one who mentioned Pacquiao ducking Khan first. So how did I bring him up smart guy? Go take a timeout you’re embarrassing yourself. Learn how BoxingScene works before you reply to me again sir.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        But pac is the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE the award that floyd dreamed of.

Comment

THEFRESHBRAWLER. You shouldn't get so upset about these guys. Everyone is discussing things pretty rationally, aside from a couple little digs at you. But your anger jumps out of the screen at people. You shouldn't do that. Try to hide it. You're letting other people know that they control you.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            hahahhaha I wish floyd never duck the best he could probably be the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              hahahhaha I wish floyd never duck the best he could probably be the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE.
              Whatever makes you sleep better at night

Comment

You can reply all at once. You don’t have to reply multiple times to the same post just because your feelings are hurt. It’s obvious you have extremely low comprehension skills. Can you read? I wasn’t the one who mentioned Pacquiao ducking Khan first. So how did I bring him up smart guy? Go take a timeout you’re embarrassing yourself. Learn how BoxingScene works before you reply to me again sir.
                so now we going by who brought up pac first?

point is, your feelings got hurt enough for you to follow suit and bring pac up. be a leader not a follower

Lmaoooo end the ****íng thread. They know Pacquiao was a bum compared to Floyd so they won’t hold the midget who’s been knocked out time after time to the same standards

Comment

point is, your feelings got hurt enough for you to follow suit and bring pac up. be a leader not a follower

Uhhh yea you are the one who said “what are you doing here then? bringing up pac saying he ducked khan also.”

Dámn boy are you ******ed lol?

Now you’re mad at me because you were wrong lmao. It ain’t my fault you don’t have basic reading skills. Awwww his feelings hurt because someone said something bad about Pacquiao. Get over it crybaby
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 01-24-2018, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Lmaooo you sound like Charlie Zelenoff. You wouldn’t do nothing but walk past him like a good boy. “Naturally bigger” lmao.

I'm not the one walking around with bodyguards

Comment

LMAO. That dude is one of the most butthurt dudes around. He gets owned over and over, but he never learns anything. He's brain dead

Comment

Working...
                      X