Collapse
No announcement yet.

What A Good Small Breed Of Dog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What A Good Small Breed Of Dog?

Im thinking of buying a dog that doesnt grow that big but that aint a bitch either.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

Im thinking of buying a dog that doesnt grow that big but that aint a bitch either.
    Get an English Staffy...AKA Staffordshire Bull Terrier. They are like a small version of the Bully Pitbull AKA American Bully.

Comment

The only good small breeds of dogs are the ones you could feed to a good large breed of dog.

I love big or medium sized dogs. I don't like small dogs, I'd rather have a cat than a small dog.

Sorry big Zaroku, it is what it is. I'm a lab or boxer kind of guy. Maybe I'll get a bloodhound, like Hank Hill's Ladybird.

Comment

Get one of those Weiner dogs. They're cool.

My friend had a Great Dane in high school, massive ****ing dog but it was the biggest ***** in the world.

Comment

Dogs are reflections of their master.

My dog, a yorkie/dachshund mix (pictured below), is a great dog. Shes quiet as hell, energetic, sharp ass teeth to body squirrels with, shaped like a hound, and can jump onto the kitchen counter from a sitting position. Extremely intelligent and manipulative (just like her owner if I may be so bold).

Comment

Jack Russell

Comment

No grown ass man should have a small dog unless youre a queerosexual

Comment

English or French bull dog

Comment

Or a pug like the one in Men in Black lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    No grown ass man should have a small dog unless youre a queerosexual
                    I agree. I chuckle when i see this meathead walking their lil dinky azz chiuaha. Man up and get a real dog.

Where im from, dogs go on a fukin plate anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X