No announcement yet.

Boxing judge attacked after robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing judge attacked after robbery

Sometimes, even after a fighter blatantly got robbed, he says that he respects the judges decision and that it just wasn't his day...
    Many other boxers react dissapointed and/or angry, but I've never seen a professional boxer taking it to the judges theirselves.
    If I would be robbed of all that money and bigger future fights I would go ape**** haha.
    Do you guys know of any examples from boxers revenging the robbery on the judge?

Regards, Sander

Penality would be harsh. Zab lost a lot of money when he attacked jay nady. Attacking a judge would probably be viewed as even worse.

Comment

Nope, makes no sense to do that. You can still get big fights after being robbed. Plus everyone knows there is politics in boxing and professional sports in general.

Someone should try robbing a boxers fight purse though. That will be fun

Comment

btw I have heard of parents, friends or siblings attacking judges in amateur tournaments. Pretty sure it is very common at that level

Comment

Originally posted by Juan man ohwell View Post
          Nope, makes no sense to do that. You can still get big fights after being robbed. Plus everyone knows there is politics in boxing and professional sports in general.

Someone should try robbing a boxers fight purse though. That will be fun
          You think so if that First Castillo fight had been judged correctly do you think Floyd would be making the money he makes today ? I doubt it cause he would have been forced to fight prime Margarito, prime steroid out Mosley who would have knock him out cause a EPO steroid Mosley was an animal in the ring

Comment

REMINDS ME OF THIS!! LMBO

Comment

Working...
            X