Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-10-2020, 10:17 AM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2748 Post(s)
MasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond reputeMasterPlan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,263.79
Total Points: 55,448.70

The first time I said this it went unnoticed so I'll try again.

Michael Jordan played 6 and a half seasons in the 90s.

Are we not gonna say he's the best NBA player of the 90s or give it to Patrick Ewing who played the entire 90s?
MasterPlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:26 AM #82
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 22516 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 249,878.39
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
Nah! I like floyd and couldn’t even decide who to back up when he fought pacman and i’m a freakin pinoy.

Just real talk man, floyd had his shares of issues during his career. And i’m willing to criticize everyone including pacman who is a national hero here.

I’ve been here since 08 and been watching boxing for almost two decades now, every update during their primes and i know for sure floyd had his share of bad things in the sport.

The bad guy might be a character but the other parts are not. He is really dang good too, but cmon he engineered his career perfectly.. IVs, glove issue, drug tests, cmon let’s not be blinded.. let’s not act he beat a prime pacman and did his best to avoid it during 09-14
Lets not act there’s no video of him being so scared in front of margarito and when he was interviewed later on and was still checkin if margarito was still there lol

He was also asked way back in 06-07 why he wouldn’t fight cotto on national tv and he said “because he lives in puerto rico”
Ask why he don’t fight margarito he said he has 5 losses but then he proceeded to fight baldomir who has like 12 losses at that time

I’d root for him to win against anyone but i wont lie i didn’t see the bad stuffs
Engineered his career perfectly? Manny refused the fight. That isn't Floyd's engineering. Glove issue? That is just dome stupid sh-t clowns bring up. ODH made Floyd wear specific gloves and what did Floyd do, suck it up and won. You guys that bring that "glove issue" up do so because Floyd didn't lose so as always you find something to take away from the win. IV's? That was prior to the Manny fight. It's been addressed. However because its Floyd guys cling to anything so they don't have to give credit.

Video being scared in front of Margarito. LMFAO. Once again that some ridiculous hate filled interpretation of what happened just so you can take away from Floyd's victories.

This thread is driving you haters crazy. You see Floyd has won some FOTD awards and you are so afraid he might win the BWAA award that you are going in trying to minimize what he did as much as possible. Why? Because he won fights you predicted him to lose.

Is Floyd perfect, of course not. Yes he has his faults and flaws. However, the stuff you guys make up and run with is simply because he didn't lose in the ring.

That was pathetic when you guys started doing it 15 year ago and it remains pathetic today.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:47 AM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 52,524.47
No Message - -jose- Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Engineered his career perfectly? Manny refused the fight. That isn't Floyd's engineering. Glove issue? That is just dome stupid sh-t clowns bring up. ODH made Floyd wear specific gloves and what did Floyd do, suck it up and won. You guys that bring that "glove issue" up do so because Floyd didn't lose so as always you find something to take away from the win. IV's? That was prior to the Manny fight. It's been addressed. However because its Floyd guys cling to anything so they don't have to give credit.

Video being scared in front of Margarito. LMFAO. Once again that some ridiculous hate filled interpretation of what happened just so you can take away from Floyd's victories.

This thread is driving you haters crazy. You see Floyd has won some FOTD awards and you are so afraid he might win the BWAA award that you are going in trying to minimize what he did as much as possible. Why? Because he won fights you predicted him to lose.

Is Floyd perfect, of course not. Yes he has his faults and flaws. However, the stuff you guys make up and run with is simply because he didn't lose in the ring.

That was pathetic when you guys started doing it 15 year ago and it remains pathetic today.

Manny only failed the first negotiation. From then on it’s floyd. Lol why do you think he kept on saying about self preservation that time. Why he made examples of norton fighting ali pushed by fans and that won’t happened to him.
Took long vacations when Hbo was summoning them to negotiate for the fight.
Why do u think he preferred showtime because he was getting pressured everywhere to fight manny on hbo and in every interview while showtime catered everything for him and they don’t even ask him about manny because he goes haywire every damn time.

Why would manny send koncz in 2011 to floyd’s camp if he doesn’t want to fight? As an A side what did floyd ever do close to that to make the fight??

These are floyd’s demands that didn’t even matter as soon as pac planked already and couldn’t KO algerias of the world.

“I’ll never work with arum”
But a soon as the time was right what happened? He worked easily with arum like magic

“40m flat fee. No 50-50 no 60-40”
What happened to this?

“Leave arum and sign with TMT first” lol

“Pacquiao still has marquez problems” when asked if he wants pacquiao

Not to mentioned his dad and uncles created a philippine drug that makes you walk thru bullets.Lol
But when they were sued they won’t even released floyds results of his own drug test and agreed for a settlement.
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:58 AM #84
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 22516 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 249,878.39
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Manny only failed the first negotiation. From then on it’s floyd. Lol why do you think he kept on saying about self preservation that time. Why he made examples of norton fighting ali pushed by fans and that won’t happened to him.
Took long vacations when Hbo was summoning them to negotiate for the fight.
Why do u think he preferred showtime because he was getting pressured everywhere to fight manny on hbo and in every interview while showtime catered everything for him and they don’t even ask him about manny because he goes haywire every damn time.

Why would manny send koncz in 2011 to floyd’s camp if he doesn’t want to fight? As an A side what did floyd ever do close to that to make the fight??

These are floyd’s demands that didn’t even matter as soon as pac planked already and couldn’t KO algerias of the world.

“I’ll never work with arum”
But a soon as the time was right what happened? He worked easily with arum like magic

“40m flat fee. No 50-50 no 60-40”
What happened to this?

“Leave arum and sign with TMT first” lol

“Pacquiao still has marquez problems” when asked if he wants pacquiao

Not to mentioned his dad and uncles created a philippine drug that makes you walk thru bullets.Lol
But when they were sued they won’t even released floyds results of his own drug test and agreed for a settlement.
As to your 1st paragraph, you mad all that up. Floyd left HBO because they parted ways with Al Haymon.

why are you using quotes he used to hype things as evidence of negotiations? You can't possibly think Floyd was negotiating a deal in these videos and interviews? As for him changing his opinion, Manny changed his as well. Literally every human being on earth has changed their mind or their opinion yet Floyd does it and its indicative of a conspiracy? Come on.

Besides, I don't know what all of this has to do with FOTD awards.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:08 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 21466 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,134.23
Total Points: 351,586.45
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... 

Quote:
You could beat ali, duran, robinson, leonard and lewis in a 1 year span in 2010-2011 retire after that and you still shouldn’t achieve fighter of the decade in 2019. lol

Coz you are absent for the most part of it.

that is just stupidity

Pac was asleep for the most part of it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

and he was mostly fighting Top Rank scrubs for the rest

Quote:
the question is very simple...

what fighter achieved the most in the 2010's... ?
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:11 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPlan View Post
The first time I said this it went unnoticed so I'll try again.

Michael Jordan played 6 and a half seasons in the 90s.

Are we not gonna say he's the best NBA player of the 90s or give it to Patrick Ewing who played the entire 90s?

I don't follow basketball, but the question is simple...

what player achieved the most in the 90's... ?

if Jordan achieved more, then it does not matter how long he played
Old 01-10-2020, 04:12 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

the fact that Mayweather achieved more in 5 years, than Pacquiao achieved in 10 years... has shoved a huge truckload of sand up some pac-gina's lol
Old 01-10-2020, 04:12 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
famicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 43,423.89

Quote:

Ask why he don’t fight margarito he said he has 5 losses but then he proceeded to fight baldomir who has like 12 losses at that time
Baldomir was the reigning lineal, Ring Magazine, and WBC welterweight champion of the world coming off back to back wins over Arturo Gatti and Zab Judah when Floyd Mayweather fought him.

Margarito was never lineal champion of anything. He had one shot at a lineal title and Shane Mosley knocked him out.
famicommander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:17 PM #89
No.1

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 27,877.18
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

I will break this down in numbers

(10+10+10+10+10)/10 = 5
(2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2)/10 =2

Floyd accomplished more in the first half of the decade than his competitors. People know this as were not putting active journeymen up for the award.
FeFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:56 PM #90
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 303,074.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Like i said everyone of the candidates has a weak case. Im a pinoy but im sure as hell pac has a weak case. He surprised me by the thurman win, but that’s not enough. Amazing he still fighting up to this age given his style and credit where it’s due but he ain’t fighter of the decade.. he had a lot of just so so wins this decade.

Canelo being the most dominant currently, and most popular has a good chance but if we dissect it he has a lot of close fights in the decade where it really could’ve gone the other way. Plus getting schooled by floyd

Floyd meanwhile on paper has the biggest wins, but seriously pac-floyd happened 6 years too late i dont care what u believed but for me floyd and his team avoided prime pac.. they won the first negotiation and rode off to it until 2015 when it all can be renegotiated, when they were being summoned by HBO when he was at hbo, and when pac was sending Koncz to his camp to negotiate, had he wanted the fight earlier. And im here since 08 to witness every move from both sides. And a big fan of both. But floyd and his team never wanted it they even invent a philippine drug that makes you walk thru bullets let’s not pretend that didn’t happen.

He fought a 23 year old canelo at a catchweight. I have more problem with the catchweight than the age— since canelo still was a champ that time. Floyd was openly criticizing catchweights til he wanted one. Lol and let’s not pretent he didn’t go to full 154 twice before that.
On paper floyd wins this battle as many newbies here would just google and say look! He beat these guys not knowing all the facts behind it.

But floyd also only fought half a decade so there’s that.
Can't argue with most of this but the ''May put off fighting 'prime' Pac''....May is older than Pac. And if you fail to believe in FACTS (it was Pac who WAS afraid of needles, NOT May).

And if you believe that, then why wasn't he afraid of SCHEDULED needles ??? He was all gung-hoE when there was a cut off, but not RANDOM. Pls explain that
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends