No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Announces SugarHill Steward is New Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn just dumped Ben Davison like that?

I get it though, kinda going the path of Lennox Lewis as far as when he came over and got the Late Great Manny Steward to train him

Comment

All of this feels so random. I wonder why Tyson decided to move on

Comment

Fury writing Steward based scripts.

Needs to focus a bit more on actually boxing.

Steward should be able to get him ready for his next WWE camp. More chance of that in Feb than the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
          Didn't do a damn thing? Someone was flat on their back in round 12 and just barely beat the count. No use arguing with the british. It's a fools errand. The rematch will determine who is best!
          Evidently you can't read! I said when Tyson WAS AGRESSIVE Wilder didn't do a DAMN thing! And yes he was knocked down OK! He got BACK up and hurt Wilder afterwards! Now STFU

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            All of this feels so random. I wonder why Tyson decided to move on
            Yeah,

Well obviously his dad had been vocal about him not liking Tyson’s camps with Davison running things, his brothers said the same, so in that sense it’s not a shock

But it seems very sudden anyway considering they seemed to be still working together a few days ago, there was a video of them doing pads.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Damn just dumped Ben Davison like that?

I get it though, kinda going the path of Lennox Lewis as far as when he came over and got the Late Great Manny Steward to train him

Also maybe he’s just not that good as a trainer?

Fury’s family didn’t seem to rate him, Freddie Roach didn’t seem overly impressed.

Saunders just left him after one fight too and went back to Ingle.

I think Davison seems a knowledgable guy and has been a big part of Fury’s comeback but maybe it’s run it’s course. Maybe he’s not not experienced and equipped to handle training camps at that level.

Maybe it’s telling that both BJS and Fury have moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Yeah,

Well obviously his dad had been vocal about him not liking Tyson’s camps with Davison running things, his brothers said the same, so in that sense it’s not a shock

But it seems very sudden anyway considering they seemed to be still working together a few days ago, there was a video of them doing pads.
                Ahhh, see I wasn't aware of that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBillion View Post
                  Evidently you can't read! I said when Tyson WAS AGRESSIVE Wilder didn't do a DAMN thing! And yes he was knocked down OK! He got BACK up and hurt Wilder afterwards! Now STFU
                  Can't read? Were you sober when you watched the fight? So Wilder dropped him twice when he was non agressive? Learn the game!

Comment

I dunno why he was ever with Ben to be honest.

Comment

Boxing at this level is all mental

Fury is going to ko wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X