Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big props to aj didn't think he had the focus and mental agility to adjust in 6 month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

So you have to respect that. It’s not AJ’s fault that Ruiz come in too fat and wasn’t hungry or training properly. AJ did his part and credit to him.
    Lmao. Ruiz could have came in in TREMENDOUS SHAPE. beinf a fat SLOP has gotten Ruiz where he is today. WTF.

Ruiz has NO lateral MOVEMENT or head moventment. Cant cut odf tbe ring..Ruiz is a C level opponent. AJ should have whipped him the first time, but the punch from the gods changed things.

AJ should have came in and Whipped him this time. Back yo rescheduled programming.

Aj did WHAT EVER he had to do to win, but even KOing Ruiz in the FIRST ROUND isnt inpressive. Its Ruiz. WTF.

Ruiz didnt earn his shot. Ruiz isnt a top contender. He WAS A LATE REPLACEMENT.

Ruiz isnt AJs best win or CLOSE to AJs best performance.. We will never hear from Ruiz again. And OBVIOUSLY everyone praising this performance NEVER HEARD OF RUIZ BEFORE..

Smh

Comment

Damn! I want to see Wilder V Ruiz! That fight would be dynamite.

Comment

You do care, you’re writing paragraphs.

Getting old? You sound and write like you’re 13.
        Lmao. Sorry paragraphs are long to you. It seems a little shorter ACTUALLY speaking them.

So since words are long. I make point short.

Ruiz no good. Not impressive beating ruiz. Aj supposed to win. Aj beat better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Lmao. Sorry paragraphs are long to you. It seems a little shorter ACTUALLY speaking them.

So since words are long. I make point short.

Ruiz no good. Not impressive beating ruiz. Aj supposed to win. Aj beat better.
          cool

You sound like you’re boiling though

Comment

cool

You sound like you’re boiling though
            Then you just show what a little sensitive little bltch you are. I can NEVER comprehend how anyone gets mad over just talking boxing. But since YOU think i do that means YOU have been hurt on this forum.
            Poor kid.

Here ill make you feel better. AJs great. GREAT IMPRESSIVE victory over RUIZ a SOLID name on anyones resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Then you just show what a little sensitive little bltch you are. I can NEVER comprehend how anyone gets mad over just talking boxing. But since YOU think i do that means YOU have been hurt on this forum.
              Poor kid.

Here ill make you feel better. AJs great. GREAT IMPRESSIVE victory over RUIZ a SOLID name on anyones resume.
              Who’s mad? Lol. I’m laughing at you.

You’re literally the only person in this thread who seems angry.

Anyway, i’m not an AJ fan, so i don’t need to feel better about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
                Damn! I want to see Wilder V Ruiz! That fight would be dynamite.
                Me too bro would be an interesting clash regardless of tonight's fight.

Comment

He's a splitting image of their president, loud and obnoxious.

Basically my man wanted to see a brawl, didn't happen and is now throwing his toys out of the pram.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". Andy didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                    He came back like a warrior.used his brain switch his gameplan and got the W.mad respect.deontay you ready brotha lol
                    He fought like a scared little girl. Too bad Ruiz mailed this one in. I don't think he trained very hard for this one. He could be a wrecking ball at 255lbs. I still would like to see him vs Wilder.

Comment

Who’s mad? Lol. I’m laughing at you.

You’re literally the only person in this thread who seems angry.

Anyway, i’m not an AJ fan, so i don’t need to feel better about anything.
                      Here we go again. You and your WRONG assumptions. Lmao

I NEVER SAID you were an aj fan. I know youre not because i read your post were you SAID YOU ARENT. Wtf
                      And i agreed with a lot of what you said.

But you said i seem angry. How could you know that from text? No clue. But its DEFINETLY over something i said about AJ. So i said NICE things so you dont feel threatened by me because you think im mad.

I could add smiley faces if that makes you feel better. But i think thats feminine and dont see the appeaw as a man.

Rest easy im not mad. I just gave a CUT AND DRY opinion welcoming rebuttals.

Comment

Working...
                      X