Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua - Ready For Rematch War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way Ruiz can carry that weight around for 12 rounds (if needed) It looks like he is seeing this as a 4-6 round fight. Suicidal move because if he doesn't KO Joshua early he's going to gas and end up in the trunk himself somewhere IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
      I apologized to him already and we have made a friendly bet. I explained to him that I was seeing red when I wrote that message due to a heated debate that I was already in with another forum member.

I told one of my good friends to put money on Ruiz and he took my advice because I have been pretty spot on in 2019. He won over $20k. I have picked Ruiz again in the rematch.
      Sweet on the 20k deal!!

My gut says Ruiz, but my thinking says AJ. Yeah, I know that were supposed to listen to our gut......

Were about 9 hours away from finding out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Great post bro, the thing about aj is they look like they've trained for flexibility and plenty of head movement in there. But and it's a big but we've seen the same with ggg and Jonathan Banks who has him trying to be more flexible and move his head more which looks great in training.

However in the ring instinct takes over and he reverts to what he naturally is now at this level. I think aj will be the same but without the extra mass to rely on for support.

If you look up his amateur fight against mihai nistor aj has the same physique he has now (slimmer) and nistor who is similar in frame/height (less fat) to ruiz just buzzed aj with every punch landed it was brutal.

Heres the nistor fight Notice the physiques. And reaction of aj just standing in he corner looking lost at the ref eerily similar to the ruiz fight reaction.

https://youtu.be/q8LqwBr9jcY
        Wow that is so eerie, lol. It's like Ruiz studied that video and knew that AJ would be susceptible to lunging left hooks. I think that's pretty much the blue print to down AJ. Awesome find.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
          Wow that is so eerie, lol. It's like Ruiz studied that video and knew that AJ would be susceptible to lunging left hooks. I think that's pretty much the blue print to down AJ. Awesome find.
          Yeah definitely the thing is whyte, povetkin and klitschko all buzzed him up with left hooks in there respective fights although aj did go on to win which i cant fault him on.

Comment

AJ you just made my day congrats the champ #letgo.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Barrett is a numbskull.

I lost a lot of points when that went down, too.

Ok, so the sig pic thing is just you or I picking a sig pic of our choice for the other better to carry for whatever period of time we agree to. I usually do it until the other betters fighter wins his next fight but I'm good with whatever. As far as points go, we both don't have much so how about 5k points and the sign pic? I'm betting AJ by ko/tko. Any other outcome aside from like a freak thing out of the ordinary and you win. Deal? If so, we will both put it in our signatures for the record.
              Hey bro, Let me know if I transferred every correctly. I was just able to watch the fight because my wife wanted to watch it too. So, I had to wait for her to come home from work.

Comment

Hey bro, Let me know if I transferred every correctly. I was just able to watch the fight because my wife wanted to watch it too. So, I had to wait for her to come home from work.
                I lost. I had AJ by ko/tko

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  I lost. I had AJ by ko/tko
                  Doesn't matter to me. You had AJ winning and he did just that.

Cheers

Comment

Some war...............

Comment

Doesn't matter to me. You had AJ winning and he did just that.

Cheers
                      Well, good deal. I did see Ruiz get really close at times. He should have taken training more seriously.

Cheers back at ya

Comment

Working...
                      X