Robeisi Ramirez and Top Rank Nearing a Multi-Fight Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    What's his current weight and age?
    He's 25 years old....No clue in his current weight.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      Shakur and Conlan can both get revenges
      Conlen will never touch this kid he was the best PFP am fighter in 2016 games.Stevenson did give him a good fight but would not pick him to beat Ramirez until I see more of a pro version of him.This kid can REALLY bump.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Thanks, he will be a p4p fighter like the máster Rigo

Comment

About time a top Cuban fighter defected. Its been a while.

Comment

Im surprised Arum is willing to sign another Cuban after Rigo beat his money fighter in Donaire.This kid was best PFP am fighter in last games, but they have a very little fanbase and most are boxers and not big punching offensive fighters.I love a good tech boxer but most fans either cant understand it or are just half fans who only like big punchers or pressure fighters who throw tons of punches without elite level skills.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              Conlen will never touch this kid he was the best PFP am fighter in 2016 games.Stevenson did give him a good fight but would not pick him to beat Ramirez until I see more of a pro version of him.This kid can REALLY bump.
              thats not what i meant. Shakur vs RR and Conlan vs Nitkin. Nitkin is conlans revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Thanks, he will be a p4p fighter like the máster Rigo
                Different type of fighter but definitely could be a P4P level of a fighter if his fighting style translates to the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  thats not what i meant. Shakur vs RR and Conlan vs Nitkin. Nitkin is conlans revenge.
                  OK I got you now.They must figure Nitkin cant even be protected long enough to build this up, and from what I've seen I gotta agree.What you think of this kid Ramirez?
                  Last edited by john l; 05-23-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Im sure it will be 126 he fought at 123 in the games and was a bit small for that, but I think Arum will want him at 26 because their is not as much money lower then that plus im not sure if TR has any/many fighters below that.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                      Im sure it will be 126 he fought at 123 in the games and was a bit small for that, but I think Arum will want him at 26 because their is not as much money lower then that plus im not sure if TR has any/many fighters below that.
                      He was very small for 123 and clearly was a weight class smaller than that.

I don't think he starts at 126 at all. He may get there, but probably starts at 118 or 122.

Comment

Working...
                      X