Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs will clearly win but it'll be scored 115-113 Jacobs, 114-114, 114-114...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs will clearly win but it'll be scored 115-113 Jacobs, 114-114, 114-114...

Jacobs has to KO him or drop him 7 times in order to get a draw at least...

So if Jacobs knocked Canelo down 7 times he would only get a draw? You sound like a Jacobs fan making excuses in advance. If Jacobs scored 7 knocked downs he would win a lopsided decision and you damn well know it. The judges will favor Canelo by a slight amount like they always do but you are exaggerating it by a huge amount. If Jacobs really wins 7 rounds he will get a draw and if he really wins 8 rounds he will get a close ud win. Canelo has an iron jaw and it's unlikely he knocks Canelo down. It's more likely Canelo knocks Jacobs down. I am picking Canelo to beat Jacobs without any help from the judges because he is the better fighter in my opinion.

Comment

You’ve watched to much Canelo vs GGG

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        So if Jacobs knocked Canelo down 7 times he would only get a draw? You sound like a Jacobs fan making excuses in advance. If Jacobs scored 7 knocked downs he would win a lopsided decision and you damn well know it. The judges will favor Canelo by a slight amount like they always do but you are exaggerating it by a huge amount. If Jacobs really wins 7 rounds he will get a draw and if he really wins 8 rounds he will get a close ud win. Canelo has an iron jaw and it's unlikely he knocks Canelo down. It's more likely Canelo knocks Jacobs down. I am picking Canelo to beat Jacobs without any help from the judges because he is the better fighter in my opinion.
        One Knockdown in either fight wins it. These clowns really reaching? Next he aged Jacobs?

What excuses If heard:

Ring Size
        Glove size
        Canelo ages ppl over night.
        Canelo will run
        Canelo can't KO elites
        Why should Canelo come out first?
        Canelo shouldn't be able to play the MExican Athem
        JUDGES x10,000,000+++
        Ref's x1,000,000

I know I missed about another 100

Comment

i predict 117-111 canelo 115-113 jacobs 115-113 canelo

Comment

Ho estly if Jacobs wins 7 to 5 in close fight its either draw ir he gets robbed he has to win atleast 8 to 4 any less than that he has to get a kd to win or its a robbery judt the honest truth.

Comment

If Jacobs loses can you leave the site please. Pacquiao was given gift decisions vs Marquez and I don't see you whining about it.

Comment

118-110 Canelo 114-114 Draw 115-113 Jacobs

Rematch in September

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                  Jacobs has to KO him or drop him 7 times in order to get a draw at least...
                  If DJ doesn't press the fight, he deserves to lose. We shall see.

Comment

Let the excuses keep coming in.

People already have their minds made up that Jacobs is going to get robbed no matter what. Canelo could floor him and dominate him all night and idiots like the TS are convinced the fix is in.

It's Canelo that needs a KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X