No announcement yet.

Sirenko, Makhmudov & Teslenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirenko, Makhmudov & Teslenko

How do you rate these 3 Heavyweight prospects?

Makhmudov and Sirenko have got mad power, Teslenko looks nice a fluid and skilled. I'm liking the look of all three it's going to be interesting to see how far they go but I'd expect at least two of them to become top 10 heavyweights.

Sirenko is way better then those two and will be the only one with a chance to see a belt.

I consider Sirenko to be Joshuas toughest test when it happens.

I don't see either guy losing to anyone but each other.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Sirenko is way better then those two and will be the only one with a chance to see a belt.

I consider Sirenko to be Joshuas toughest test when it happens.

I don't see either guy losing to anyone but each other.
      bro calm down lol, he looks good .. I love his left hook . that is NASTY. But we gotta see him against some decent opposition first before talking like that. I think his defence needs some work. Can't wait to see him against some decent guys.

Comment

Originally posted by AlcoholicAuthor View Post
        bro calm down lol, he looks good .. I love his left hook . that is NASTY. But we gotta see him against some decent opposition first before talking like that. I think his defence needs some work. Can't wait to see him against some decent guys.
        Sirenko would crush anyone outside the top 5 or 6 right now. Breazeale would get battered and Parker would get steam rolled. I don't need to wait, I have eyes. You'll see the fight with Joshua sooner then later , probably around 2022 if he goes after the top 20 next year. I don't really think you guys understand what's heading every ones way but you'll see.

Comment

Way, way too early to tell.

Sirenko looks decent but he hasn't even fought a decent journeyman yet.

Comment

I just did some more research on sirenko and did find something concerning

A tko loss to Frazier Clarke, who has been the backup guy to AJ and then Joyce in the British team. Looks like it was a right hand to put sirenko down.

That's a concerning bit of form but time will tell if it was a blip or not

Comment

I think that Sirenko is definitely better than the others.

Comment

Sirenko is a beast

Comment

Sirenko reminds me a little bit of Golota, with a strong left hook.

Teslenko still has some developing to do, his last fight showed a weakness in the stamina and power department.

Comment

Same as dubious we don’t know till they get in the ring with real competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X