No announcement yet.

If Joshua vs Wilder happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Joshua vs Wilder happened?

I appreciate that Joshua **** his pants after watching that truly awe-inspiring display by The Batty Windmiller the other week, but if they got it on, who do you think would take it?

I won't bother doing a draw or points, because it's highly unlikely to go twelve, isn't it?
    Anthony "The Dish" Joshua
    58.33%
    Deontay "The Batty Windmiller" Wilder
    41.67%

The poll is expired.

I'll pick The Dish

Comment

Aj only loses by knockout...but AJ has the better skills so he’s more likely to win via KO as it is.

Aj via anything is more likely than Wilder by KO.

Comment

Joshua destroys him by violent knockout. Wilder hits hard, so does Joshua, Deontay appears to be a **** Boxer and pretty easy to hit. Fury hit him at will. Joshua isnt Fury but hes better than Wilder and although Wilder carries the power he doesnt carry the skill to make sure he gets to Joshua before Joshua gets to him.

I saw Wilder trying to set traps for Fury in the middle rounds. It was so basic and clear to see, hes just not as skilled and not as smart as Joshua.

Comment

If the odds were good..I’d put money on Wilder by KO

Comment

Bombsquad by 3rd round KO. Barring a long count there's no way Joshua can take those shots for the full 12. It'll end early.
            Last edited by Santa_; 12-15-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I'll pick The Dish
              if you hate 'merica so much you should go live in Russia!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                if you hate 'merica so much you should go live in Russia!
                I should.

Vodka and Russian women...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I should.

Vodka and Russian women...
                  I highly doubt they have a very large selection of tinder fatties over there.

Comment

A lot of folks think this ends in an early KO but I don't think so. I think both will be cagey and hesitant of the others power early on and they will just pick their shots. Joshua will have the advantage when fought on the outside, but eventually one of them will go for it and it won't end pretty. Late round stoppage by either guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X