Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rampage Jackson “Go To Sleep Dillian Whyte Before I Tell People You Tried To Rape Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Eww. Batty boy nasty man

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      beetlejuice has blatantly sucked off Hearn, how do you think he got that dodgy decision against delboy??
      Wonder if they've **** probed each other or cupped each others balls in private?

Comment

#MeToo

don't be believn that lyin' ass hoe Rampage Janet Jackson, that hoe ass bytch is a gold digga ni%%a

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          WTF!!!!

Proper context please... From what I can see of that they both get/got along and it was banter.

Google searches aren't difficult, I'm sure this wouldn't be the first anyone had heard of this if there was genuine beef or truth behind it

Comment

wtf is going on in this world?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              wtf is going on in this world?
              Lot's of things when you think about it

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                Proper context please... From what I can see of that they both get/got along and it was banter.

Google searches aren't difficult, I'm sure this wouldn't be the first anyone had heard of this if there was genuine beef or truth behind it
                damn u guys find a way to defend your fighters no matter what it is lolololol

Comment

Rampage has always stated that he has never been a fan of that BJJ style of MMA. He said he doesn't like guys hugging, laying and rolling on top of him with their nuts in his face. That's how he became notoriously known as striker; I guy with a stand up game, who likes to fight while throwing punches, kicks, knees and elbows.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 10-15-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Lmaoooo. I actually believe this! Because Jackson didn't mince his words. I cannot wait to see if this is real.. Didn't Whyte do MMA or kickboxing before turning to boxing? So there is a link between him and Rampage.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      damn u guys find a way to defend your fighters no matter what it is lolololol
                      Google it? The tweet was from 6 years ago ... Whyte was 4 fights in to a pro boxing career after being a high level kickboxer and had camped with rampage.

He had told him to shut up on twitter as a joke ..when asked why by s member of the public he said it was because he was his homeboy.

You sure it's not the other way round and people like you will do anything to sneer and discredit someone you don't like?

The only one after some rusty badge fun here is you.. you raging kiddy fiddler

Comment

Working...
                      X