Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite piece of exercise equipment RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Those
    i emailed the people behind prop 65, asking them what is in the weighted gloves that's on the list. The list contains lots of weird stuff, even pharmaceuticals are on there, so...that's mega weird. if i was rich, id cut one open to verify there's no lead pellets, but i aint ballin that tough.

i just made a homemade LED strip for the boat, waiting on silicon to dry and then gonna wire her up. yeah! let there be light. its nice to wire up lights, switches. (on your own stuff) I had a neighbor who got flooded in 2016 who was an arcade game repairman/phoneman before retiring, and he set a massive 2 foot tall tacklebox out by his trashcan. I picked it up and it had a ton of small tiny lights, I think some aren't LED, but like pre-led tiny lights. Some of this stuff looks strange, he doesnt have any resistors but he has a bunch of this funny looking electrical component. it looks like a tiny stop light, has three holes, with a plastic clear housing around the back of it. he had a bunch of some other lights that only had two connection wires, so I used those.
    Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 07-15-2019, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
        i emailed the people behind prop 65, asking them what is in the weighted gloves that's on the list. The list contains lots of weird stuff, even pharmaceuticals are on there, so...that's mega weird. if i was rich, id cut one open to verify there's no lead pellets, but i aint ballin that tough.

i just made a homemade LED strip for the boat, waiting on silicon to dry and then gonna wire her up. yeah! let there be light. its nice to wire up lights, switches. (on your own stuff) I had a neighbor who got flooded in 2016 who was an arcade game repairman/phoneman before retiring, and he set a massive 2 foot tall tacklebox out by his trashcan. I picked it up and it had a ton of small tiny lights, I think some aren't LED, but like pre-led tiny lights. Some of this stuff looks strange, he doesnt have any resistors but he has a bunch of this funny looking electrical component. it looks like a tiny stop light, has three holes, with a plastic clear housing around the back of it. he had a bunch of some other lights that only had two connection wires, so I used those.
        If one is making the effort to work out hard and live a healthy lifestyle then it would be a shame to catch cancer because of it.

Once you get a good sweat going those chemicals might start leeching out of the gloves into your pores.

They should have made them out of leather and cotton or something. Not toxic death.

At least that's how I feel. That kind of stuff is important to me. Others might think it's too picky and won't care.

Comment

For boxing it has to be mitts.
          For gpp it's hard to beat a barbell!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
            What is your favorite piece of exercise equipment RIGHT NOW?

Comment

For me right now it’s the resistance band for shadow boxing,
              from Everlast for speed and power.

Fast twitch muscle training along with technique work best of both worlds!

Comment

My running shoes.

Comment

Heavybag!!

Comment

Working...
                  X