No announcement yet.

Anthony Yardes unbelievably strange Mittwork *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    you know what i'm talking about man ... You know what i'm talking about!

"the art of memory (latin: ars memoriae) is any of a number of loosely associated mnemonic principles and techniques used to organize memory impressions, improve recall, and assist in the combination and 'invention' of ideas." ...
    ... Ok...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      What the hell is free sparring?
      Free sparring is when you just put on the gloves and headgear and get stuck in, trying to get the better of each other in that session.

Comment

Free sparring is when you just put on the gloves and headgear and get stuck in, trying to get the better of each other in that session.
        No pro should be having gym wars. Especially in training camp. That's childish **** that fighters should grow out of. It's a job.

Imagine going home to your family and telling them you just lost out on a seven figure payday because you tried to look tough at the gym and hurt yourself lol.

Comment

Well, I had to look it up, but you could be onto something there - building muscle memory and practicing the selection of ingrained or memorised options in order to react quickly and instinctively to different situations in a fight.

A lot of boxing training could be described in that way.
          issue with that is what I mentioned on the other page. Kov isn't going to be standing that close throwing shots. His trainer should be preparing him better IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Another trainer ripping off Mayweathers mitt routine and putting their own spin on it.

Hand-eye coordination/reflex drill.

Its unorthodox I like it when people think outside the box and get creative and can certainly see them working on certain stuff but some of these transitions are just bizarre and I'll be honest I have no idea WTF that weird sort of upjab he throws is in aid of.
            Exactly right, it’s a reflex drill, doing it at short distance speeds your reflexes, a bit of a weird spin on it though

Comment

Tunde Ajayi, Yarde's trainer/manager, strikes me as a bit of a troll. I don't believe for a second that there'll be no sparring.
              Frank Warren on the other hand is all business and he wanted to put Yarde in with Kovalev for the fight he lost to Alvarez.

Comment

It's a Brit thing. Like Fielding doing that sh/t where he kept dropping to his knees.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  It's a Brit thing. Like Fielding doing that sh/t where he kept dropping to his knees.
                  lmfao

or Joshua putting his arms on the ropes and going deaf?

Comment

its a warm up

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

WTF.......
                      dude that's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X