Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego De La Hoya: I Was Hurt in My Head, I Didn't Feel Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    That was very dangerous and scary. It's a good thing that De La Hoya had the presence of mind of shutting it down before it was too late; Because he could have easily slumped over in his corner and fallen into unconsciousness. I am sure they checked him out at the hospital for further observation though.

However, I thought the Avila vs Gonzalez stoppage was just the opposite and worse. Here's a guy getting beaten from pillar to post and the referee did absolutely nothing. He could have been seriously hurt in there as a result of the amount of head shots he was eating and the referee's poor judgement in stopping the fight.

I have to hand it to to Oscar, he put on a very nice card at the former Hub Stub/Home Depot center in Carson, CA. last night. It featured many shockers and upsets. It was easily his best card of the year.
    Golden Boy outperforming Matchroom

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Since the dawn of boxing time has there ever been a relative of a great star who is anywhere near as good
      Vladimir and Vitali Klitschko. There are others.

Comment

The next one that’s going to be exposed from the golden boy stable is Ryan Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
          Vladimir and Vitali Klitschko. There are others.
          That’s what I was gonna say as well.

Marquez brothers

Charlo twins

Comment

I’ve always asked that question is there any fighter that was better then there dad that was a championship fighter. The only one I can ever think of is Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              He had Joshuaitis?
              this made me spit my food

Comment

Diego De La Hoya did the right thing. Hope to see him in the ring again soon. Congrats to Rios.

Comment

I'm seeing alot of sympathy on here for Diego but I'm sorry, this is his fault. It's a known fact that he was struggling to make weight for a while but instead of moving up, he decided to cut meat out of his diet so he could make a weight that he shouldn't be at. If you're willing to compromise your health just to avoid moving up a weight class, you hold blame.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Since the dawn of boxing time has there ever been a relative of a great star who is anywhere near as good
                    Rafael Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
                      I’ve always asked that question is there any fighter that was better then there dad that was a championship fighter. The only one I can ever think of is Floyd
                      I don't think Sr. ever held a belt, Roger did.

Comment

Working...
                      X