No announcement yet.

Dating a Mexican women..advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating a Mexican women..advice

She's very dramatic...we're very happy but she has short lived fits where she just forgets about them the next minute....At this rate I will not know what is genuine or not.

examples:

"you look at every girl, go go with here" then acted salty when i wasn't even looking at another girl.

is this normal at first?

It's like she's testing me at every moment
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    She's very dramatic...we're very happy but she has short lived fits where she just forgets about them the next minute....At this rate I will not know what is genuine or not.

examples:

"you look at every girl, go go with here" then acted salty when i wasn't even looking at another girl.

is this normal at first?

I don’t tolerate crazy very well. That’s a learned behavior.
    I’ve dated very few latinas that weren’t possessive. I’m Spanish Jewish, I know crazy people. Chicks breading your things, throwing things at you.

Lots of dudes mistake crazy for caring...
    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

examples:

is this normal at first?

Find out her Horoscope. If shes an Aries or Leo thats going to be her nature

Comment

Comment

Latina women like it when you take them dancing and dance without looking at your feet. roll with it even if you suck, thats my advice, worked for mine.
          mucho salsa bailar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Find out her Horoscope. If shes an Aries or Leo thats going to be her nature
            You have a point. Why only Aries and Leo though?

My wildest ex was Aries, and I heard some study about former world champions that did well during prize fights, were also mostly Aries, or something of that nature. and i heard it on this forum, about fifteen years back.
            **** i sound old

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
              Latina women like it when you take them dancing and dance without looking at your feet. roll with it even if you suck, thats my advice, worked for mine.
              mucho salsa bailar.
              Yeah, we went dancing----she basically fell in love and i was soooooooooooooooooooo bad..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I don’t tolerate crazy very well. That’s a learned behavior.
                I’ve dated very few latinas that weren’t possessive. I’m Spanish Jewish, I know crazy people. Chicks breading your things, throwing things at you.

Lots of dudes mistake crazy for caring...
                I'm flirting with the "crazy" notion. It's unlikely, I do look at girls asses often and have been single long enough I know what she is saying..

"you look at every girl" ---I do look at every girl --I was guilty, she just happen to pay attention so such details

Which..kinds turned me on ) :

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
                  You have a point. Why only Aries and Leo though?

My wildest ex was Aries, and I heard some study about former world champions that did well during prize fights, were also mostly Aries, or something of that nature. and i heard it on this forum, about fifteen years back.
                  **** i sound old
                  What's scary reading this is I have never even considered Zodiac signs...

She's an aries....and reading general traits she is like identical to how they describe aries....

Comment

examples:

is this normal at first?

Have you been stabbed to death yet? Just asking.

Comment

Working...
                    X