Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professor Kamau Kambon aka "exterminate all white people" health is rapidly declining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Apparently I kicked the shlt out of you so hard that you become delusional.

In case you forgot, here are some highlights from various posters about what happened. Enjoy
    What are you talking about, guy?

heres you laying it all out.

Originally posted by travestyny
    Here's your proof.

Look at the Grease Monkey emblem on the top right. You can see that it is in full color, which means it is active.

1. Notice Bobby Deez message that says he loves to suck ****.

2. Notice as I disable Grease Monkey (it becomes gray). Then watch as I click the refresh button. Now Bobby's post disappears.

3. Notice as I once again enable Grease Monkey and refresh. Boom. The message is back.

You wanted half of one of the scripts I used. No problem.

var as = document.getElementsByTagName('a');
    for(var i=0;i if(as[i].innerHTML ==

I think that counts as half. Are you satisfied? I know I am.
    And heres me proving you wrong, yet again.

Explain how you are so wrong there my g?

Comment

But this thread isn't about me. It's about the racist professor in the OP from the poster pretending to be black.

If DoubleLeftH00k still wants to mention me, there is a thread in the Dome and a thread in the Comments section that has been patiently waiting for this coward or anyone else.

Back to your regularly scheduled programs. Thanks
      So hes not ur real daddy?

Whew! good

thought for a second i talked about ur real dad that aint how i roll

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Whew! good

He might be your daddy

Probably threw your dumb a$$ away and now your daddy issues make you think about me EVERY DAMN DAY

Comment

Whew! good

He ran to the mods begging for help yet he's still in here trying to chit chat with you. Seems like greasy cheeks is crying wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            He ran to the mods begging for help yet he's still in here trying to chit chat with you. Seems like greasy cheeks is crying wolf.
            Bahahah

Beech has a million of copy of mah post in hes computer

He be winnin doe

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              What are you talking about, guy?

heres you laying it all out.

And heres me proving you wrong, yet again.

Explain how you are so wrong there my g?
              LMAO. Pathetic. Time to stop playing stupid, Bobby Boy. You know what's up.

Have a healthy dose of reality.

Here is the video you promptly deleted after you got exposed ,where you went into your inbox and showed messages from me.....but your dumb ass got outsmarted because I changed my sig in anticipation of you writing scripts. You are far too stupid. You were never going to win!

Have a bit more to make it even clearer.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
              How come Travestyny's gif sig isn't showing up in that "message?"
              Poor Bobby's deleted message, which still exists in unedited quotes

YESSSSS IT DOES BlTCH. NOW I HAVE PROOF THAT YOU'RE FULL OF SHlT. SEEMS YOU GOT OUTSMARTED YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHlT!!!!!
              he's trying to take the video down now. Lmaooooooo. It's overrrrrrrrr!!!!!
              LMAOOOO. Total annihilation. Poor poor Bobby boy

Comment

Bahahah

He be winnin doe
                How could I have a million of copy of yah post in my computer...unless you are so obsessed with another man that you made a million posts about me????

bahahahahahaah.

You're gay, doe! All because I showed republicans in blackface. Do you know how pathetic you are? Keep slurping up my nut, bltch.
                Last edited by travestyny; 07-11-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

How could I have a million of copy of yah post in my computer...unless you are so obsessed with another man that you made a million posts about me????

bahahahahahaah.

You're gay, doe! All because I showed republicans in blackface. Do you know how pathetic you are? Keep slurping up my nut, bltch.
                  If you've reported him for harassment, why are you having this back and forth with him?

Comment

Bahahah

He be winnin doe
                    This is how it all began. This is what made you "mention" me nearly 30 damn times unprovoked.

Did these republicans really hurt your feelings THAT much. Oh, that's right. One of them doesn't count because he's Italian American, which according to you is not really White, so that makes it alright.

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. Bro, if I knew warning you that it's stupid to laugh at dems getting caught when you should know repubs were gonna be caught out there too would make you behave like an obsessed f@g, I would have spared you the images. It wasn't worth having you hanging from my ball hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                      If you've reported him for harassment, why are you having this back and forth with him?
                      Well, I had him on ignore for awhile. It was only recently that I realized he was STILL writing messages about me and making threads about me, with ugly false accusations.

So if he wants to continue gumming up threads with this nonsense and spreading lies about me, I'll be happy to oblige until the mods step in and get rid of this clown. Or there will just be a lot of posters complaining about threads being gummed up from me responding to this butthurt clown

Comment

Working...
                      X