No announcement yet.

who is on Obamacare here? fao:larryx

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    you do know alot of blacks,hispanics etc also have money and dont need cheap insurance right???
    Yeah, but it's all drug money

Comment

i buy health insurance through my old employer through a plan called kobra, which allows you to stay on your old plan by paying out of pocket. had a nasty health situation pop up and needed pretty airtight coverage while i got started with my new gig.

it's about 650 a month, if you can believe that ****. and i have 25-50 dollar copays every time i see a health care provider, other than a yearly physical.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Yeah, but it's all drug money

lol..naw my pops is a millionaire and its all legal

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          you do know alot of blacks,hispanics etc also have money and dont need cheap insurance right???
          Of course there are. There were around 6 million people forced into the ACA that paid for their own insurance. The majority of those people were white and that 6 million carried the biggest burden of Obamacare.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
            Of course there are. There were around 6 million people forced into the ACA that paid for their own insurance. The majority of those people were white and that 6 million carried the biggest burden of Obamacare.
            where did you get those stats?

Comment

Working...
            X