Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder wants 7 million, I want an 11-Inch penis - no chance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder wants 7 million, I want an 11-Inch penis - no chance!

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom has responded to some of the recent statements that were made by WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder during his interview with BoxingScene.com. Hearn is trying very hard to get Wilder in the ring with Dillian Whyte for the date of February 3 in London. To date, Hearn has offered Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs) $3 million guaranteed, plus U.S. television revenue, to fight Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that title

Comment

I used to always say cant give you 12 inch but can give you 6 twice

Comment

Improving your offer is a start. Hearn is right 7 million is crazy and it shouldn’t happen.

Comment

I like eddie hearn and his dad the young hearn come in and rid us of the snake warren built up some good fights and helped create joshua the money machine hes put wilder in his place there wilder shouldnt be pricing himself out of this fight its a winnable fight and builds the aj fight to the uk cos overhere him and parker are about as popular as each other usa dont care much for wilder moneys in the uk

Comment

I would say Wilder did his job if they gonna go back and rework the offer. Maximize your money! Hearn in a bidding war with himself on this one cause, Wilder is right... He don't need Whyte, let him work up to a mandatory like everyone else. OR Whyte can go out and create some buzz on his own name.

Comment

Its well known that hearn has an 9 inch peen.

Hearn is being greedy wanting 2 more inches
              Plus its Impossible to grow a peen.

They dont have dck implants like they do breast implants for woman.

Wilder is scared and knows he has been fighting soft touches.

Spence stepped up to the llate and went and beat kell brook. He believed in himself.

Wilder is wants to sray in alabama being fed soft touches for easy money.

Comment

Wilder is a ******

Comment

hahahahahaha hearn is hilarious

Comment

Hearn has more than 7 million and Wilder has an 11 inch peen, I'm sure they could work something out!

Comment

Working...
                    X