Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Tells 50 Cent "I'm Gona **** Up Deontay Wilder"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I...I...I got dees mandatories M8! you all know I fight da 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilda! you know it! never mind what happend in 2015 when I was set for my mandatory shot vs. THE REAL heavy champion of the world, I simply couldn't pass up on Charles Martin! but I beat Klitschko tho! OK yeah hes Fury's leftovers -- who I owe everything too but thats a different topic, the only thing that matters now if Deontay can fight my mandatory Luis Ortiz....then I'll fight him! I...I'm not focused on Joey Parker I promise!

Comment

Wilder pooping his pants

Comment

50 Cent has turned into the weirdest mfer over the last few years. How is he even involved with anything boxing related after running one of the worst promotions in recent times? I'd run from boxing & never look back if I was him after the level of failure he had in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          Wilder ****ting his pants
          LOL Why? Wilder scared to have a bunch of money in his bank account? This time next year this might be the biggest fight to make in boxing & both guys will be getting career high paydays.

I mean I personally favor Joshua to win, but I'm sure Wilder feels differently about his chances. Klitschko had him looking dead to rites in that 6th round & if Klitschko hadn't been too comfortable with winning the fight later on he might have won the fight right then. Joshua isn't unbeatable & granted Wilder boxes badly & too wild at times, but he takes chances & that could end up good or bad for Joshua.

Comment

Still hoping for some news regarding Wilder Ortiz. After that we can talk/speculate who wins and whatnot. This fight would get bigger if they both win their next two fights or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Has a weak chin? Because he got dropped by Vlad? Vlad has more KO’s than Wilder and AJ combined.

You do know Wilder has been dropped twice in his professional career? Dropped by Harrold Scorniers and Dustin Nicols.. Both guys have feather fists with less than 20% KO rate.. But AJ has a weak chin? lol
              I actually didn't know that. I started following Deontay after the Stiverne fight.

Comment

After Grandpa Kong gets taken to the retirement home then Joshua can get baptized!

Wilder will still get hated cuz folks will say who has both guys beaten then I'll reply,"why don't your was coach a fighter to beat him or become the fighter to do it"

Bomb squad time!

Comment

Can't wait to see that first right hand land on Joshua.

It's time to separate the men from the boys.

Comment

Im messing.. I’m just winding up Wilder fanboys.. there’s a certain guy in this thread who is a major fanboy.

Comment

Anthony Joshua was not a mandatory contender for the WBC title in 2015. Povetkin still had that spot while Wilder was making those voluntary defenses.

By the time the Wilder-Povetkin purse bid was made at the end of February 2016, AJ was set to fight Martin for the IBF belt.

The highest position that AJ was at is #2

Comment

Working...
                      X