Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Tests Positive For Banned Substance, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always suspect of his sob story the first time. Only have to look at his physical flabby condition in all previous fights before Chagaev

Comment

lol, oh my goodness, how low can boxing get? so corrupt it stinks like dog shiet.
      Last edited by HandsofIron; 11-21-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

He innocent doe
        Why would a fat guy use a fat burner doe? It makes no sense doe

Give Briggs his title LETS GO CHAMP!

Comment

Hey guys I have no idea how long clen stays in your system, is it possible the **** from last time is still there?

Comment

Minutes after Lucas learned of the test result, he began tackling local pedestrians and ripping street signs out of the ground. Elie Seckbach attempted an interview but got his camera smashed to smithereens.

Comment

"LET'S GO, CHEATS!"

or better

"LET'S GO, CHUMPS!"

Comment

yeah well, that doesn't actually make his previous fail look better. I was one of those who actually believed his innocence with Chagaev but looks like he ran out of excuses this time around. He wasn't any good, anyway.

Comment

He needs the get that non disclosure in the contract like those roid cheats Android Wardrolene and Roid Maypedder Juicer

Comment

I feel so stupid for believing his story the first time around.

Who the fuck is stupid enough to fail two drug tests in the same year.

Comment

So We get to see Haye vs Briggs for the title!!!!!
                      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X