[VIDEO] Pacs new Ferrari 458 Italia at Wildcard Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Freddie Roach's Benz >>>>>>>> Manny's Ferrari all day

Did you notice that $1500 Pathfinder (with the cracked turn signal lens, which is a violation) next to the $250K Ferrari
    And Pac's SL is better than Roach's C class

Comment

Manny is gangsta!

Comment

I wonder who brought it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Freddie Roach's Benz >>>>>>>> Manny's Ferrari all day

Did you notice that $1500 Pathfinder (with the cracked turn signal lens, which is a violation) next to the $250K Ferrari
          To the left of where he parks?

He also leaves it a bit tight for that car to get out too, but not parking forwards enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Wow that is ****ing awesome. He looks so badass in it. That's a sick azz car.
            ^^^^ this guy reminds me of check hooks

Comment

beautiful car. @ him rolling up his windows right when he's about to pass all the people.

Comment

I doubt Pac could afford to splash out on this car with all the financial trouble he is in right now, probably a gift from some corrupt politician back home.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  beautiful car. @ him rolling up his windows right when he's about to pass all the people.
                  i know. fuucking jerk lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad View Post
                    I doubt Pac could afford to splash out on this car with all the financial trouble he is in right now, probably a gift from some corrupt politician back home.
                    Probably paid with a front from his fight purse, or maybe even a gift from a bettor whos made big money betting on Pac..?

Comment

Nic Cage had a fleet of cars...while he was going bankrupt. You think these celebs are buying their cars? Do you think Manny plans on driving that 3 years from now? No they all lease them. Just another sign of further bankruptcy. we know he cant afford it. Someone must stop this insane spending. I also hope hes not taking a salary for being a congressman either...his people living in poverty and hes leasing these cars. why not buy someone in his district a meal?

Comment

Working...
                      X