Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Antonio Margarito...Who takes it???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan vs Antonio Margarito...Who takes it???

Mad props for margarito not being a quitter and going out there and fighting the fight, but how would amir khan at the now do againts margarito????

Khan has shown absolutely no evidence that he can handle pressure- we'll know after maidana.

but Margarito is a pure/technical boxer's nightmare.

You can't beat him without balls- and they have to be made of steel.

Comment

this would be a good fight, but i think khan could easily get knocked out, if he doesnt then khan wins imo

Comment

I also think this could be good bit I think margarito would ko khan.

Comment

I am loathe to admit it, but I think Khan would lose...bad.

Comment

Margarito hits Khan so hard in the body that the shockwaves shatters his chin

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
              Khan has shown absolutely no evidence that he can handle pressure- we'll know after maidana.

But dont you need to be technical to beat a guy like margarito having good footwork,keeping the hands up and throwing lots of nice crisp punches ot beat a guy with super human endurance like margarito????

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post

WTF pressure ,,, plodding slowly forward face first is not pressure , Margo was that weak he could not even stop Pac from just pushing him off .

Under the same conditions Manny set up , CW and a monster ring to big for HWs Khan would box Margos ears of just the same .

Comment

The Margarito that showed up for Pac mauls Khan badly.

Comment

I think Khan could beat him by boxing Margarito all night and staying the hell away from the ropes. If he gets trapped on those ropes, then it would be a short night for Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X