Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna give me a loan of a Megaupload a/c?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna give me a loan of a Megaupload a/c?

Anyone, my last a/c recently expired and ive not credit card and im a bit desperate And i want to download 20gb 1080i fight (Marquez vs Diaz II) I aint no scammer or anything, just need it for a day or two.

sure send me a brazzers pass first

Comment

Originally posted by Picatelo View Post
      sure send me a brazzers pass first
      hmm not sure i can supply you with one of those, so no megaupload a/c for me

Comment

Don't worry, it was a **** fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
          Don't worry, it was a **** fight anyway.
          It was a good enough fight, il like to have the main fights in my collection

Comment

You say you account expired, how did you get that without a credit card?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              You say you account expired, how did you get that without a credit card?
              you know those kinda disposable credit cards where you top it up when ever you wanna use it. Its called a 3v card i think, i cant top it up cause i cant find it

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                you know those kinda disposable credit cards where you top it up when ever you wanna use it. Its called a 3v card i think, i cant top it up cause i cant find it
                Sorry I can't help. Try bugmenot. com for a password, they always have passwords to most sites, but sometimes they don't work anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X