Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-09-2017, 03:26 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
JohnP2 is just really niceJohnP2 is just really niceJohnP2 is just really niceJohnP2 is just really niceJohnP2 is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,588.03
Default Pascal/Elbiali PBC Card Thoughts

[just my ramblings]
Fulton vs Lopez
Nice to see two fringe prospects jump at the chance to fight each other. Kudos to the matchmaker. I feel Lopez won the fight, but it was close. Andrew Zak has a stable of fighters that will give anyone problems tho....

Perella vs Martin
Two contrasting styles (heavily favoring Perella IMO). I've thought for some time Perella relies too much on his power and after his first round knockdown, he continued to find his next big shot the entire fight...but to no avail. Putting my match-maker hat on, I'd like to see Perella go up against an Alejandro Barerra or Ryan Karl.

Ortiz vs Martz
The post fight was unexpected (to me anyway), but this does set things up nicely. I still feel Ortiz is overrated AF, and look forward to seeing Wilder mow through him.

Pascal vs Elbiali
I picked Pascal going in to this fight. I assume Elbiali was the favorite, but it seems people like to sleep on Pascal for some reason. Dude is still a threat at 75, so will miss watching him. I was very happy to see him go out with such a victory.
JohnP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
card, pascal/elbiali, thoughts

User Tag List