Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Told you. Cotto should have just done a Margacheato rubber match.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told you. Cotto should have just done a Margacheato rubber match.

Go out on a win, leave no doubt about who's better, make WAY more money.

Instead, you joined the club with Pacquiao.

Can Antonio Margarito fight outside of Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      Can Antonio Margarito fight outside of Mexico?
      As far as I know he can, but doesn't want to. But I don't know for sure. Jones went down to him but Jones isn't A-side, so I have no clue. I think he could be cleared by now, it's been years. They keep letting Jon "Bones" Jones come back for much worse.

Comment

Another Margo fight does nothing to show who's the best after all - it'll only be to show who isn't as washed up as the other.

He fought a younger bull on his way out - commendable. But people will always find a way to b*tch and moan about something.

Comment

I think it was more about not giving margarito a pay day, he got his redemption on even terms and showed he was the better fighter. Why should he give margarito that fight knowing he's gonna get paid good money and have a lot of exposure. That's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            I think it was more about not giving margarito a pay day, he got his redemption on even terms and showed he was the better fighter. Why should he give margarito that fight knowing he's gonna get paid good money and have a lot of exposure. That's just my opinion
            Lol @ showing he was a better fighter

Margarito beat the **** out of him and made him quit like a ***** when they were both prime

When margarito was washed up and legally blind cotto pecked at his bad eye until marg started to make him run again then the ref stopped it to save cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              If you say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post

Margarito beat the **** out of him and made him quit like a ***** when they were both prime

When margarito was washed up and legally blind cotto pecked at his bad eye until marg started to make him run again then the ref stopped it to save cotto
                So when a guy has an unfair advantage and wins most likely because of this advantage we should pretend it never happened? Sound logic

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post

His team stopped the fight, he didn't quit.

Cotto isn't going to give this dude another payday.

Comment

So when a guy has an unfair advantage and wins most likely because of this advantage we should pretend it never happened? Sound logic
                    Most fans acknowledge Margarito probably cheated against Cotto. Others just like trolling for a reaction......

Comment

Working...
                    X