No announcement yet.

Whatever happened with Mel Gibson's "Get the Gringo?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened with Mel Gibson's "Get the Gringo?"

I saw the trailer to it watching different movies in the theatre two years ago. It looked might it be good. Is he "that" blackballed from Hollywood?

It was an entertaining flick. But, you've got to be out of your mind to insult Jews in any big money business. He did, and that was his end.

Comment

Gibson insulted Jews publicly. Instant career suicide in Hollywood. Same thing happened to Marlon Brando later in his life.

I hate how people automatically label someone a right wing Neo nazi conspiracy nutcase if they point out that Jews own and control a lot of things. They do ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
        I saw the trailer to it watching different movies in the theatre two years ago. It looked might it be good. Is he "that" blackballed from Hollywood?
        Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        It was an entertaining flick. But, you've got to be out of your mind to insult Jews in any big money business. He did, and that was his end.
        Originally posted by Dat Round Doe View Post
        Gibson insulted Jews publicly. Instant career suicide in Hollywood. Same thing happened to Marlon Brando later in his life.

I hate how people automatically label someone a right wing Neo nazi conspiracy nutcase if they point out that Jews own and control a lot of things. They do ffs.
        i liked the film very much. very entertaining.

has franchise movie potential but as most of the posters above me said, jews got him.

even though we know hollywood is run by jews and we know about hollywoods blatant inherent racism when it comes to white washing minority roles, now they are doing the opposite,

blackwashing white characters:

for the record i have no problem with Idris Elba (love stringer bell) being a british secret service agent. just give him a different name, 009 or008 with his own backstory and history.

Isnt that better than stealing another identity that's had a certain look historically?

hollywood is blatantly racist, but everybody in america knows you can only attack certain racists ie: white people who arent jews and you cant go after racists who are jew and black.

Comment

Passion of the Christ was cool and Apocalypto was pretty badass.

Comment

Underrated movie. I liked it.

Comment

was hovering over this, looked like a paycheck movie for mel gibson, but i saw it and it was actually pretty damn good. it's been on there for a long time too, jews don't own netflix i guess.

Comment

That movie was released around the world but in America went straight to ppv/dvd like a lot of movies that don't look like they will make much money in theaters. Gibson was getting too old and that affected his drawing power as much as his bitter racism.

Comment

... #1 All Time Box Office (R rated):
                  The Passion of the Christ (estimated budget: $30,000,000) -- $370,782,930 DOMESTIC GROSSES

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    hahah did he really? It cant be worse than passion of the christ can it?

Comment

Working...
                    X