Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer on Kovalev-Ward - he tells the truth without nationalistic bias!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Andy Lee, Mathew Macklin, Sakio Bika, Billy Dib, Tony Bellew, Audley Harrison, Paul Smith Jnr, Jean Pascal, Erislandy Lara, Khalid Yafai, and James Degale

Not including the vast amount of American boxers who though Ward won.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3#post17216483

You shut his funky ass down.

Comment

you know you're reaching when the guy's you use to bolster your argument are all brain damaged punchdrunk journeymen

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        drone bot brain: *insert words here* ' salty doe ' ' stop crying ' ' y u mad doe ' ' paulie tho ' ' kostya zu doe ' ' made adjustments ' ' bodywork'
        LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Well if all that's true, then Dwyer has a dog in this race after all. It means he's bias against Andre Ward.
          No it doesn't. I used to like Dwyer and lost interest in him starting around the time he was convinced Romney would beat Obama. hes a smart guy for sure but hes become peculiar probably because he is trying to hedge his picks... But there is no indication he would be petty and pick against Ward for a professional relationship terminated.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            There's plenty of fighters and trainers who scored the fight for kovalev...probably more than scored it for ward. There's also members of the media who scored it for ward. The majority of people scored the fight for kovalev...that encompasses all groups.
            i had it 115-113 kovalev.

Comment

I like Dwyer. He's wrong about some things, he's right about other things. IMO he's wrong about this one.

It's ok to disagree with opinions, guys.

Comment

Most people (boxers, media people, promoters, fans) thought Kovalev deserved to win.

Comment

Terrible decision, I still can't get over how they literally robbed Sergey.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Terrible decision, I still can't get over how they literally robbed Sergey.
                    Since then I've had less enthusiasm for the sport of boxing.

If Sergey would have lost fair and square, fine.

But when he wins and is then robbed by corrupt judges, it ruins the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X