Just as I predicted, Dwyer is picking Khan to win, LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as I predicted, Dwyer is picking Khan to win, LOL

Dwyer at his best:

Just pick a hopeless underdog and try to justify your ******ed bet completely ignoring the difference in size and power (remember Dwyer picking Porter over GGG?).

There is/will be a lot of trainers and fighters who pick Khan...they can talk about speed or whatever, but the bottom line is they will pick against Canelo because they are jealous of him.

It is almost pointless these days to ask fighter's who they will pick in a fight because they are often more bias than even the fans are.

Canelo KO4

Comment

Dwyer is a lifetime losing bettor by a large, large margin. I have no idea why people still watch his videos.
      Last edited by johnm is...; 02-04-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Dwyer is not a fan of Canelo and hardly tries to hide it (he also beat his beloved Cotto/Roach team). He loves Brittish fighters, and seems to think a lot of Khan. I like Dwyer, but I don't put much stock in a guy who says "And I still think Salka could have beaten Danny Garcia"...

Comment

He said Porter would be gg? Lol why do people watch him? He's not smarter than any nsb poster he seems to say a lot of dumb shlt

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            He said Porter would be gg? Lol why do people watch him? He's not smarter than any nsb poster he seems to say a lot of dumb shlt
            I don't know, bro. He's a smart guy. He somehow still gets people to watch his videos, despite losing at like a 70% clip.

Anyone who takes betting advice from a guys that says

"Bet so and so by KO and hedge it with so and so straight"

without even mentioning what the odds are, deserves to love.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              I don't know, bro. He's a smart guy. He somehow still gets people to watch his videos, despite losing at like a 70% clip.

Anyone who takes betting advice from a guys that says

"Bet so and so by KO and hedge it with so and so straight"

without even mentioning what the odds are, deserves to love.
              Well, on the surface Dwyer sounds intelligent, he is picking nice words, uses metaphors etc... I heard that he has some VIP site, where you have to pay money to hear his "advice", haha

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Dwyer is a lifetime losing bettor by a large, large margin. I have no idea why people still watch his videos.
                FOR TEH LULZ. Nobody is following his betting strategies, cuz nobody wants to end sitting alone in your mom's basement making youtube videos...

Comment

Dwyer is a guy who likes to hear himself talk a lot. The guy likes to argue for the sake of arguing. Just a complete narcissist. I listen to him for entertainment though.

Comment

If Dwyer wanted, he could convince these tards that Malignaggi KOs Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X