No announcement yet.

Wlad knocked out...Vitali crying (PIC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
    So much for Vitali being an emotionless, half man-half machine wrecking ball.
    To call him emotionless would be insane. Vitali has always been 'too' emotional. His outbursts in and out the ring are results of his emotions.

Comment

I would probably have a similiar face on if that was my brother, but still a damn hilarious picture. I would laugh at a picture of myself in the situation too.

awesome share. lolz.

I love how you can capture the moment so perfectly in some pictures. so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
        I would probably have a similiar face on if that was my brother, but still a damn hilarious picture. I would laugh at a picture of myself in the situation too.

awesome share. lolz.

I love how you can capture the moment so perfectly in some pictures. so awesome.
        what up brah ? still recovering from the stiverne fail ?

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
          what up brah ? still recovering from the stiverne fail ?
          not sure what youre talking about.

Comment

not sure what youre talking about.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=490013

Comment

Heres a clip of another Ukrainian Fedor watching his bro Aleks get knocked out by Crocop

Comment

well, he lives in Las Vegas.
                I was drinking.
                I dont give a damn about him and the entire thread was sarcastic to begin with.
                and technically he is in North America. If I said 'the USA has a HW champ' then it would be a much worse fail.

Im certainly not going to lose any sleep over a small mistake regarding a horrible fighter that also happens to currently live in the United States, especially when the entire thread was made heavy in sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Skype View Post
                  Heres a clip of another Ukrainian Fedor watching his bro Aleks get knocked out by Crocop

his facial expression never changes ...scary

Comment

Im certainly not going to lose any sleep over a small mistake regarding a horrible fighter .
                    horrible fighter ? he's one of the few silver champions in the world brah

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      yeah seeing your little brother viciously K.O'd 5 feet in front of you is soooooo funny
                      Yeah, I can picture a guy like Roger Mayweather getting koed, and sr. running up to him and laughing and yelling, saying "you just got knocked out *****."

Comment

Working...
                      X